Stingwray trip 6-7-18

On  today's trip had son-in-law and some of his family members. Did a short 1/2 trip as it was their first trip on my vessel. I think they had more fun with catching shark then groupers. Overall another great day on the gulf with some tired but happy fishermen.

Replies

• KlingerKlinger Posts: 1,628 Captain
    Nice!
    In my many years, I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame,two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.-- John Adams
  • BeckBeck Posts: 2,323 Captain
    That water looks like glass!  Nice!
    DSCF0529-1-1-1.jpgHDS55mVHFindash-1-1.jpgDSCF0219-1.jpg
  • Panhandler80Panhandler80 Posts: 7,815 Moderator
    Good deal!

"Whatcha doin' in my waters?"
  • LilOrangeLilOrange Posts: 1,128 Officer
    I know most folks don't like catching sharks & I understand that.  But, they put up one heck of a pull on your line and for folks that don't fish a lot, it's a huge fish for them & a pretty cool deal to them....makes for a great story for them to tell.

Nice grouper, BTW!  :)

Livin' the Dream !
  • Bass1972Bass1972 Posts: 6 Greenhorn
    Cap Ron put us on the fish again, nephews and brother in law had the time of their life, they just wanted to keep the shark, lol...they are already talking about their next trip and reeling in the big snappers. 
    Never a disappointing moment aboard the Stingwray!
  • stingwraystingwray Posts: 712 Officer
    It's always fun to have my son in law and his family on my vessel for a day on the gulf. Glad you'll had a great time and ready to take them again. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file