ON-SITE TRAILER REPAIR

12346»

Replies

• D E E PD E E P Posts: 1,614 Moderator
    Another satisfied customer!

I had a non emergency issue. Sean followed up completing the job within two days.

Great service :thumbsup
  • chasintails69chasintails69 Posts: 212 Deckhand
    D E E P wrote: »
    Another satisfied customer!

I had a non emergency issue. Sean followed up completing the job within two days.

Great service :thumbsup

Thank You it was my pleasure
  • got1ongot1on Posts: 55 Greenhorn
    I just want to say Thank You to Sean for his great service! Last week I had him come up to my house in Broward to replace some old bunks and a broken cross member. Work was performed quickly and efficiently, and at a very fair price! If you live in South Fla and ever need any trailer work done, do yourself a favor and call Sean!:USA
    got1on wrote: »
    I just want to say Thank You to Sean for his great service! Last week I had him come up to my house in Broward to replace some old bunks and a broken cross member. Work was performed quickly and efficiently, and at a very fair price! If you live in South Fla and ever need any trailer work done, do yourself a favor and call Sean!:USA

Thank You see you next year for service

bump

Season is upon us  lets get those trailers ready
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 7,915 Admiral
    Got your number saved for our May trip to Marathon, if anything happens I'll be sure to give you a call.  Though i imagine you'll be pretty busy regardless as last year we saw half a dozen boats down on the side of the turnpike heading south and north.   seems like a good business to be in certain times of the year!
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
    Yes it is BUT I try to advise people to lets service trailers before you have a  problem
    I am also a BOAT US provider and Sea Tow let them know to call me  
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 7,915 Admiral
    Just replaced the springs on my trailer.   Lights, check, winch strap-new, winch itself, 1yr old, wiring, check, tires-18 months old but still good.  spares-2.    Loosened and tightened each lug nut 4 weeks ago when i was replacing the springs.     Bunks......they are still good, but planing to replace this fall.   No carpet wear or tear, but they are only 1x4s and i want 2x4s.    
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
    Memorial Week end is coming soon lets get them trailers looked at 
    This new forum is not the same as it was Sorry if I didn't Follow up been busy just wanted to let everyone Im Happy to be of service and please let me know if I can help 
    Thank you 
    Sean 
    On-site Trailer Repair 
12346»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file