Intro

Hey, I used to be on the old forum and this is my first post in a loooong time. I’ve been tied up for a while, but now I’m getting back into fishing and recently bought a bay boat that I keep in the 10K islands.  I’ve also started guiding part time.  Currently I only have 1 client who is very demanding.  He wants to add a new species to his catch list with every trip and keeps asking when we can go catch a marlin.  I’ve tried to explain that he’s caught more species by age 6 than I had by age 36, but he’s not listening.  If anyone knows of a good marlin spot that is within 3 miles of Caxambas, please let me know  😉  I look forward to sharing more pics soon.  We don’t get out as often as we like, but we always have fun when we do.

Replies

• Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 5,077 Admiral
    I've caught plenty of Marlin just off shore Goodland.
    High Speed Troll a Sailcat around the crab trap bouys ...and bring the Big Net..hope this helps..
    Killin and Grillin :grin
  • nobleonenobleone Posts: 46 Greenhorn
    I've seen 'em in the passes, but more than 3 miles from Cax.  More like 5 miles.....

"If it's not one thing, it's an alternator"

• Mr, GooganMr, Googan Posts: 10 Greenhorn
    Does anyone know why my pics are sideways?  They are oriented correctly on my computer, but when I loaded them here they went into landscape mode.
  • 1outlaw1outlaw Naples FLPosts: 631 Officer
    Does anyone know why my pics are sideways?  They are oriented correctly on my computer, but when I loaded them here they went into landscape mode.

No idea.

Welcome back and you have the best kind of client!! I fish out of calusa nearly every weekend...Never seen a Marlin LOL
    Jason :USA

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file