Mini-Me

Replies

• mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 3,494 Captain
    He had a short life.
    Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway. nj
  • MelbourneMarkMelbourneMark Posts: 1,364 Officer
    Gonna bury him 3ft down 
  • Tarpon65Tarpon65 Posts: 6,142 Admiral
    RIP.

Always Do Sober What You Said You'd Do Drunk. That Will Teach You To Keep Your Mouth Shut. - Ernest Hemingway
  • stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 4,421 Captain
    I read the rest of the story today.  He was an alcoholic is what killed him.
  • mplspugmplspug Lake Mary, FloridaPosts: 5,912 Admiral
    He was still alive?

Captain Todd Approves

stc1993 said:
    I saw him on a few clips of some celebrity reality show.  This is my shocked face.   :|

Captain Todd Approves

• dave44dave44 Posts: 6,715 Admiral
    I’ve heard there are more old drunks than there are old doctors? Anyone for another round?
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 23,549 AG
    mplspug said:
    stc1993 said:
    I saw him on a few clips of some celebrity reality show.  This is my shocked face.   :|
    He released a sex video of him and the chick in the photo above about a decade or so ago. It was pretty funny. She looked bored as she could get. 

Mini Mart Magnate

• dave44dave44 Posts: 6,715 Admiral
    cadman said:
    mplspug said:
    stc1993 said:
    He released a sex video of him and the chick in the photo above about a decade or so ago. It was pretty funny. She looked bored as she could get. 
    Now that makes me sad.
    What's sad is dwarf weiners are small, but dwarfs vags are normal.  So says Todd.

Captain Todd Approves

• Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 4,986 Captain
    mplspug said:
    What's sad is dwarf weiners are small, but dwarfs vags are normal.  So says Todd.
    Who Knew...
    You are truly a Man of the World...winning..
    Killin and Grillin :grin
    Not I.  Todd

Captain Todd Approves

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file