Non-ethanol in Panama City...

Yes, we've had this discussion in the past.  For the last few years I'll haul the boat up to John Pitts Road and Star Avenue and fill up before I drop it back in the water in the spring.  Price was usually $2.89 - $2.99 but I noticed last week it's nearly $3.60 per gallon.

Who's cheaper and has easy access for a large trailer?  I know the place on 98 across from St. Andrews Baptist Church has changed ownership but I think they still have the non-ethanol.  Don't know the price, however.    
I may be entitled to compensation.

Replies

• SAENoleSAENole Posts: 9,871 Admiral
  • Panhandler80Panhandler80 Posts: 7,815 Moderator
    Yeah, it's pretty bad.

I wish you the best of luck on your gasoline quest.  Might I suggest Pier 98, Cannon at 11th and Cove Blvd, Facebook, Google?

"Whatcha doin' in my waters?"
  • Panhandler80Panhandler80 Posts: 7,815 Moderator
    Although, you might want to avoid Cannon.  I bought some straight up horrible gas there a couple months ago.  Truck honestly would barely run.

"Whatcha doin' in my waters?"
  • SAENoleSAENole Posts: 9,871 Admiral
    We recently had a customer put gas in their brand new Audi at the Cannon station.

The Audi died.  :prayers:  
  • PanhandlePetePanhandlePete Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Been getting mine at the stand alone station just south of Transmitter & US 98 intersection.  Don't remember exact price - slightly over $3/gal
  • mustang190mustang190 Posts: 9,213 Admiral
    If your launching over in callaway the station on Tyndall parkway before the bridge has non ethanol. 
     Or Ware oil on transmitter and 98. Also the chevron on Michigan and 23rd easy in and out with a trailer.  
    2013 Pathfinder 22 TE , 150 Yamaha,

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file