Feelfree Lure 13.5

Never touched the water Lure 13.5 for sale. One of the most stable kayaks out there with one of the most comfortable seats. Just bought a boat and need room in the garage. $1100 OBO. Located in Punta Gorda. Jhenary@gmail.com

This is just the kayak, seat, and pod. No paddles or extras (or rudder). It was unwrapped and put in my garage where it has sat. I do have spare accessories I can throw in if you need them such as rod holders.

Replies

• AC ManAC Man Posts: 3,644 Captain
    I have the same Kayak. Wife and son bought it for me at Christmas and tricked out with electric trolling motor etc. When i got it i started singing fat guy in a little boat. Got me laughing at your screen name. Based on the movie Tommy Boy of course. I also have a 22 bay boat. My son catches 10 to one in the Yak over the bay boat. The Feel Free is rock stable. Don't think you could flip it if you tried. And the motor options are great. Good luck with the sale.
  • BigGuyinaLittleBoatBigGuyinaLittleBoat Posts: 38 Greenhorn
    Thanks AC! I have another 13.5 I've had for over a year and will be using it for years to come. Someday I'll get the pedals for it. 

Dropping the price to $1000 
  • BigGuyinaLittleBoatBigGuyinaLittleBoat Posts: 38 Greenhorn
    Sold

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file