Wire or transducer pass thru plugs? See photo

what are these called and where can I buy them? The white plugs where transducer wire passes thru to below deck? See photo. Thank you!
Triton 1870 Bay Sport, 115 merc. 4/stroke,
Fish Shallow saltwater, lakes central Fl. And Lake Oconee Ga.
Live in Lakeland


Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file