Medical marijuana card

2»

Replies

• HeatwaveHeatwave Posts: 1,924 Captain

@bocapup1 said:
    My doctor says 30 days after they get your application and I received email with a password but check hasn’t been cashed?
    **** I’m in serious pain and I chew up aleve with combination of ibuprofen 800 and have to wait months or eat Percocet :(

Do you do a lot of stretching each and everyday, early in the morning ? It helps, I know it don't fix things, but should help... What kind of fishing ? Do you take breaks and stretch out at all ? My back will hurt after about 1.5 hours on my feet casting, reeling, all I have to do is sit down, do some toe touches, twist a little and am good for another hour or so... Takes 5 minutes, but worth it.

• Ron@.38 SpecialRon@.38 Special Posts: 6,631 Admiral

Drop off your CWP before you pick up your MMC!

• nuevowavonuevowavo Posts: 5,980 Admin

@bocapup1 said:
    Tarpon 65 which dispensary are you getting the medicine from?
    My doctor said a new one opened up in lake worth ?
    5 weeks is not that bad but I’m counting the days

Pup, Curaleaf just opened in LW at 1125 N Dixie Hwy.
    Nice place, they joined our Chamber of Commerce and we were there for the opening.

Federales, bring my baby back to me!
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 11,795 AG

@Ron@.38 Special said:
    Drop off your CWP before you pick up your MMC!

Yep.....

We all know pot doesn't help with physical pain. Just a way to smoke legal with the card.

Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • Fish HaidFish Haid Posts: 7,778 Admiral

Marijuana does NOT cure pain. Not at all. Zero. Anyone who says it does is an idiot.

23895.gif
  • BryanCBryanC Posts: 598 Officer

THC - the part that gets you high - does not cure pain.
    CBD - another cannabis compound - has been shown to be effective as an anti-inflammatory and has other medical potential as well. It does not get you high.

Street weed is generally high in THC and low in CBD, and therefore not particularly useful for pain control.

If Florida is serious about marijuana for medical purposes only, they could restrict the sales to things containing CBD only, or things that have a high ratio of CBD to THC.

• Conchy CritterConchy Critter Posts: 830 Officer

@BryanC said:
    CBD - another cannabis compound - has been shown to be effective as an anti-inflammatory and has other medical potential as well. It does not get you high.

Street weed is generally high in THC and low in CBD, and therefore not particularly useful for pain control.

Very true and by being an anti-inflammatory it acts as a painkiller for some. Kratom can also provide similar relief.

• stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 4,215 Captain

@Conchy Critter said:

@BryanC said:

Very true and by being an anti-inflammatory it acts as a painkiller for some. Kratom can also provide similar relief.

The kratom they're banning that stuff.

• bocapup1bocapup1 Posts: 735 Officer

got the card and very happy with the state of Florida :)
    thanks again Florida happy happy

• Conchy CritterConchy Critter Posts: 830 Officer

@stc1993 said:

@Conchy Critter said:

@BryanC said:

The kratom they're banning that stuff.

They haven't yet.

• FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,205 Admiral

Are you all willing to give up ownership of your guns to get marijuana card ?

• ResinheadResinhead Posts: 7,976 Admiral

Don't need a card and to answer your question no.

• FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,205 Admiral

@Resinhead said:
    Don't need a card and to answer your question no.

hence the topic of this thread

2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file