Tell Me How To Locate This Individual, PLEASE!

I'm desperately trying to locate an individual named Glen Lee, who lives in Leesburg, Georgia. Glen makes smokers and is making the firebox for my new smokehouse and I NEED IT NOW! He works in Tifton, and I have his work number, 229-402-1351, but I can't get past the automatic answering device, and I do not know what extension he would be at and can't get through the phone's punch-in system. I've called the Chamber of Commerce in Tifton, but from the phone number alone they can't help me---don't know what company it is. The C of C in Leesburg doesn't know him even though he lives in Lee County and makes/sells smokers in the $2,000. range. There is a Glen Lee in Albany who did live in Leesburg at one time, but his phone number has been disconnected, and I don't think it could be the same Glen Lee since his computer based profile says he's 35ish in age and is Asian American, and the Glen that I'm looking for is 50+ and as Southern Red-Neck as I am!

Somebody tell me how to find him!

Replies

• stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 4,216 Captain

I looked in the Leesburg phone directory they didn't list a Glen Lee. The only one I found was the same as you the Asian fellow in Albany.

• micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 11,795 AG

How did you contact him before to build the smoker?

There should be an option to speak with an operator in the automated tree.

Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • omegafooomegafoo Posts: 3,084 Captain

@micci_man said:

There should be an option to speak with an operator in the automated tree.

^ This. For most automated attendants you can keep hitting '0' until you reach a live body. Most, but not all.

• woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Posts: 1,681 Captain

I've tried hitting Operator dozens of times with both my mobile phone and our landline phone. Repeatedly told that call cannot be transferred. I give up!

Initially contacted by Lee himself after I saw a smoker that he built outside a hardware store in Colquit, Ga. about 2 years ago Store owner said Lee was hard to contact, but he would have him call me. Personally went to this hardware store a couple of weeks ago, but the store told me they no longer did business with him, and didn't know how to contact him other than by the phone number that I have which answers only by recording, and cannot transfer calls. I'm officially giving up!

Sounds like he picks and chooses his jobs and customer service isn't there.

Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • ferris1248ferris1248 North GeorgiaPosts: 13,575 Moderator

I wonder if Mr. Lee is still around.

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)
  • SloughSlough S.w. Ga./ St. JamesPosts: 3,199 Captain

Have you tried a reverse look up on the number? Maybe can get a business name that way.

Woods doesn't need to locate this individual any longer ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file