GA hunt club looking for one member

JoPaJoPa St AugustinePosts: 5 Greenhorn

We have one opening in our club for a new member. The property is located in Burke County appx halfway between Swainsboro and Waynesboro. This club has been on mostly the same property for over 25 years and currently has 10 members, 2100 acres. Turkey, deer and the occasional hog. Must be 8 pt outside the ears for a buck. Family club, spouse and children living at home under the age of 21 welcome if hunting with member. Nice camp with power and water for trailers located 4 miles to property. Planted pine, hardwoods, ag field, swamp, large clear cut. Can put your stand anywhere, property divided up in 20 appx 100 acre sections, member signs area out for AM or PM hunt. Safety first always. Dues are $1600 plus $100 for camp fee which covers elec during gun season. All members are from FL. If interested pm and I will send rules, if you want to see property we can set something up.

Replies

• 250sav250sav Posts: 83 Greenhorn

Sounds like a great camp. How far is it from the Florida/Ga border via I75 or I95? Thanks in advance.

• JoPaJoPa St AugustinePosts: 5 Greenhorn

The guys that come up from Ft Meyers go 75 to 10 and then cut up. I live in St Aug and go up 95 to 16 West to the Metter exit which is exit 104. We are about 30 miles North of Metter, GA. From Jax it is about a 3 hr ride.

• 250sav250sav Posts: 83 Greenhorn

Can you send me a PM about the property. Have tried to PM you but this new system sucks! Much easier to pm someone prior to this new update.

pm sent. Let me know if it worked.

• Mr-OrenoMr-Oreno Posts: 184 Deckhand

Please send me the information.

Gregorysmith1964@gmail.com

Thank you in advance.

WANTED: OLD FISHING LURES

email sent

Showed the property this past weekend and have a verbal commitment for a new member.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file