• AndrewlonghiAndrewlonghi Posts: 284 Deckhand
    Team public land
    Couple more
    Team public land
  • binellishtrbinellishtr Posts: 7,152 Admiral
    Tell me more on that unit you have..im looking for a new one
    Fox pro shockwave....got around 200 sounds loaded on it some came with it others I bought off there website and downloaded...works excellent
    Team public land
  • Ol MuckyOl Mucky Posts: 5,471 Admiral
    Some nice pelts!
    I have a much bigger and more powerful button
  • bgeorgebgeorge Plant City FLPosts: 1,203 Officer
    Has always been a species of opportunity for me. Have a foxpro that we use for gator hunting. Do you have any suggestions on calling sequence of sounds or length of stay for Florida? Would like to give it a try with a little more enthusiasm.
    The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. Hopefully the next man is not dropping his stones on the mountain you are trying to move.
  • DoradoDreaminDoradoDreamin Posts: 1,821 Captain
    Some coyotes I called in last year and one this year so far

Nice job on the yotes!
  • lookinlookin Posts: 1,242 Officer
    Nice. That's a big cat too!
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy
  • joekat46joekat46 Posts: 1,736 Captain
    :thumbsup
    posted this before but it is a favorite from our game cameras. By agreement on the lands we hunt no coyote ever gets a pass unless a hard gobbling turkey is on the way in.
  • flydownflydown Posts: 6,450 Admiral
    Those Coyotes are racist. :grin Just throwing out the segue~
    DYING for me was the most HE could do. LIVING for HIM is the least I can do
  • Thunder43Thunder43 Posts: 35 Greenhorn
    Are e-calls legal in FL?
  • Thunder43Thunder43 Posts: 35 Greenhorn
    Disregard. Too quick on the trigger, I found it under furbearer regs. Got confused with the general restriction.
    bgeorge wrote: »
    Has always been a species of opportunity for me. Have a foxpro that we use for gator hunting. Do you have any suggestions on calling sequence of sounds or length of stay for Florida? Would like to give it a try with a little more enthusiasm.

It’s taken me a great deal of time to figure out what to sounds to use and what sounds not to use.the time of year is everything when it comes to calling coyote imo. I won’t give up any sequences that I use but will say that howls,bark,and a little distress go’s a long way right now....hope this helps
    Team public land
    I won’t give up any sequences that I use

It's a nuisance predator we're all trying our best to eliminate. Why not share what works?
    flydown wrote: »
    It's a nuisance predator we're all trying our best to eliminate. Why not share what works?

No disrespect to anyone but no one helped me

I asked the same questions when I first started hunting coyotes. I even talked to a couple pro staffers at fox pro, very nice people btw. But no one would give up there tactics,sequences,how long to call,exc.....I respected that and just started reading post on different forums writing down info that I thought was useful,you tube videos, I have a note pad with 5 years worth of info on different setups and sounds I used and successful hunts,misses,exc...
    Team public land
    I guess I could follow that logic if you were selling hunts. Are you selling hunts?
    I guess I could follow that logic if you were selling hunts. Are you selling hunts?

No not selling hunts...I hunt public land
    Team public land
  • bgeorgebgeorge Plant City FLPosts: 1,203 Officer
    It’s taken me a great deal of time to figure out what to sounds to use and what sounds not to use.the time of year is everything when it comes to calling coyote imo. I won’t give up any sequences that I use but will say that howls,bark,and a little distress go’s a long way right now....hope this helps
    Will give it a try. Deer about to wrap up. Best advice I have found is to watch after birth when calf is born. Was told they will be there like clockwork.
    The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. Hopefully the next man is not dropping his stones on the mountain you are trying to move.
  • cypresscypress Posts: 399 Deckhand
    I won’t give up any sequences that I use

lol
  • Big MakBig Mak Posts: 1,426 Officer
    Too bad a man, and the leftist Commie pinkos, can't hunt these "invasives" and their "anchor babies" year 'round on FL public land...
  • binellishtrbinellishtr Posts: 7,152 Admiral
    yeah, we got to give them time to breed so all the cockaroaches will be eaten.. wonder what the orkin man thinks of all of this
    There are dozens of DVRs and You Tube stuff available for anyone interested in coyote hunting.
    edited February 5 #24

Checked our cameras Saturday 2/3. This picture sorta cute since the bull doesn't seem to give a hoot about this coyote's presence. Third time a large coyote has shown up on camera. Looking at the Fox Pro. Like to give this guy a big surprise. BTW - turkeys on camera - no gobbling heard. Several deer on camera - no antlers - they may have dropped.

• bswivbswiv Posts: 6,784 Admiral

Andrew.....PM sent......................may have a few you can try................

• jrd1982jrd1982 Posts: 16 Greenhorn

@Andrewlonghi said:
    No disrespect to anyone but no one helped me

Clearly you know how bad that sucks then when no one offers you help. Instead, why not help a fellow hunter out? Everyone on here is great. I don't post much, but the questions I've had about gator hunting have always been answered respectfully.

Someone asking for help is one thing. Offer it up. Someone asking for locations on where you hunt is a whole other. Tell them to kick rocks.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file