Large Mouth on Lake Harris any Advice?

Whats up fellow fishermen! Anybody fishing Lake Harris chain lately? I want to get out and do some largemouth bass fishing this weekend and just wanted some advice. I.E. lures for coldwater, lures murky waters good times of day. :fishing:fishing:fishing:fishing

Replies

• Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 7,924 Admiral
    A buddy of mine was down this weekend from Utah and he had a tailgate loaded with Bass. I believe he caught them on shiners. Probably fished early morning until around 2pm from the photos.
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • Chumboy2016Chumboy2016 Posts: 32 Greenhorn
    A buddy of mine was down this weekend from Utah and he had a tailgate loaded with Bass. I believe he caught them on shiners. Probably fished early morning until around 2pm from the photos.

Wow nice, I hope he didn't take too much and left some for me.
  • capt louiecapt louie citrus countyPosts: 9,291 Moderator

They should be in or near the canal mouths wanting to spawn. It's where I would be looking.

"You'll get your weather"
  • mikenavmikenav Posts: 636 Officer

On the southwest side of the lake, there is a river/creek called the Palatlakaha, there should be plenty of fish in there on the beds. The water is usually pretty clear in that area as well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file