Need A Crew / Want To Fish

If you have a boat and you're going fishing and you have room for some additional anglers , please post up your name and contact phone number. There are plenty of experienced anglers and boat brush operators that would be more than happy to help you fill those seats.

If you're boatless and looking for a ride and don't mind helping out with everything from ice to fuel to scrubbing the boat when you get back, please post up your name and contact phone number.

Catch um up and don't forget to post up a fishing report when you get back!

:USA
"Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."

Replies

• AaronCannonAaronCannon Northwest ArkansasPosts: 180 Deckhand
    Long story short, i brought my yaks home to fish here, cut the hell out of my foot at Caledesi.
    If anybody's going anywhere, im game. I know. Storm.
    I walk slow. Not usually accident prone.
    The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.
    Jeff Cooper
  • huskerbluehuskerblue Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    Will be staying in Clearwater Beach and would love to go fishing. From Nebraska and just want to catch some fish. Surf, wading,inshore,anything would be great!!! Send me a pm if something could workout Nov 11th-14th. Thanks
  • huskerbluehuskerblue Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    Still looking to go fishing with someone. The 11th-13th would work. From Nebraska and just want to fish. Surf, wading, from a boat don't care. Will be staying in Clearwater Beach. Thanks
  • TightLinesGuyTightLinesGuy Posts: 18 Greenhorn
    Hey ALV, I'm always up to fish and will chip in for all costs, filet fish, clean the boat, etc. I have all my own gear and can actually (I know everyone says this) throw a cast net. Used to offshore fish a lot when I had access to a larger boat so I know a couple things about it. Ill call you this week or you can hit me up anytime at 813-739-9596.
  • micklej2micklej2 Posts: 19 Greenhorn
    I have a buddy "Bob" we both have experience fishing offshore on private vessels and on for hire boats like the Hubbards, Gulf Star and others. Bob is an experience waterman retired from the coast guard and I am a middle school teacher in Ocala. We love to fish for grouper, mangrove snapper, kingfish and what ever is biting and know how to get them. Check out some of our pics below and contact me if you are still looking for a crew. 352-895-1808 (Jeff)
  • Mojoman941Mojoman941 Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Anyone in need of a little extra help?
    My name is Aaron, im 21 Years old. I've fished for my whole life, and have plenty of experience/equipment. I have been around/owned boats my whole life, but right now im boatless, if you have a boat and desire to get on fish get with me! Inshore or offshore is my game. I am willing to throw down for gas, and help out with any of the labor work that comes with taking a boat out. If anyone is looking for a fishing buddy, and or a young man to do the hard work for you, im in!
    Text or call me at 941-212-8911 Thanks, hope to get on some fish and make new friends!
  • AZappiaAZappia Posts: 90 Deckhand
    Hello FS team. I am going to be in Clearwater June 6-9 for a conference and would love to wet a hook. I will be staying at the Wyndham Grand and will more than likely be driving down so I can bring my cast net to get bait and my longer single piece rods for Tarpon. I have fished with some folks from the FS community out of Sannibel before and would love to catch a ride with anyone going **** hunting around that time.

Have beer/money will travel.

Please shoot me an email or give me a buzz if you would be willing to let me tag along.

Look me up on Instagram or Facebook to verify that I am not a murderer and can fish.

Adam Zappia
    adam.zappia@gmail.com
  • AaronCannonAaronCannon Northwest ArkansasPosts: 180 Deckhand
    Back again
    Aug1 for the week
    Have 3 kayaks and will be on them, always ready to upgrade though.
    The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.
    Jeff Cooper
  • BluewaterboundBluewaterbound Posts: 30 Greenhorn
    Hey guys, I am taking my motorhome to the Florida keys in April for some serious offshore fishing(wife staying at home on this trip). I have a 27' catamaran with twin Suzukis rented for April 22-28th out of Marathon. I have all the safety gear and tackle. Anyone interested let me know. Thanks.
  • outboardsurplusoutboardsurplus Posts: 98 Greenhorn

+Where are you leaving from,might be interested.

• bhamilton8bhamilton8 Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    I have a Sea Ray 420 Aft Cabin that I am fishing off of out of Hudson.  I have fished a ton out of the big bend but I do not have numbers in this area.  I would be happy to take someone along that can help with fuel, cleaning or numbers.  I am probably going the weekend of May 19th and most weekends in June.  

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file