Penn slammer 3500

Have a penn slammer 3 3500 spooled with 15 lb spiderwire blue camo. The reel is in excellent shape maybe a scuff or two but this reel generally stays home when i go fishing. Honestly its just not for me ive tried to like it and it looks great mounted on wall but i believe someone else can be happier with this reel. Pics will be available later today once i get home upon request. Interested in trading for something else anything really. Fin-nor lever or star drags other spinning reels avets. If interested let me know what you have and maybe we can strike a deal. Mechanically 10/10 cosmetically 9/10. Can also text me
(954) 864-8431 Brandon

Replies

• BskyBsky Posts: 71 Deckhand
    Bump
  • Dick O'DDick O'D Posts: 69 Deckhand
    Brandon. I have a lot to trade, Fly rod & Reel, Shamino Calcutta 400 Many new plugs Yo-Zuri, Mirror lure. I have a lot of tackle to choose from.
    **** O'Donovan
    **** O'D wrote: »
    Brandon. I have a lot to trade, Fly rod & Reel, Shamino Calcutta 400 Many new plugs Yo-Zuri, Mirror lure. I have a lot of tackle to choose from.
    **** O'Donovan
    Good mornin. I just saw your post. I dont fly fish what kind of spinning amd conventional gear do you have you would be willing to part with. Can add cash if needed. Thanks.
    I have older slammers made in USA I have Shimano Calcutta 400B, 200B & Curado 300 and various plugs pictured as well as deep diving plugs great for snappers & grouper. Have more pictures that are too large to use. Also some St. Croix Tide master casting & spinning
    I have older slammers made in USA I have Shimano Calcutta 400B, 200B & Curado 300 and various plugs pictured as well as deep diving plugs great for snappers & grouper. Have more pictures that are too large to use. Also some St. Croix Tide master casting & spinning

Thanks for the pics do you have the 400/1 still or just the 400 tried sending pm but for some reason can't find the message button wamted to send pics of the slammer.
    Shimano Calcutta B 400 & 200 pictures to large to post can e-mail.
    Shimano Calcutta B 400 & 200 pictures to large to post can e-mail.

Pm sent
    Still available
    Will also trade for left hand lexa, 5000 gosa, calcutta 400, conventional or spinnimg rod. If you want photos i can email i have them on hand. Site is not letting me upload.
  • GoonfanaticGoonfanatic Posts: 92 Greenhorn
    Not trying to jack the thread, but **** O'D, can you PM me about your older slammers if you're interested in selling?
    **** O'D never followed through with any deal. Emailed and text to see if still interested and never heard anything back once deal got about ready to close.
  • captbartycaptbarty Posts: 22 Greenhorn
    I have a couple Senators, on Senator rods. One is a 113h, has some corrosion on the cross bars but work well. The other is a 114h, never been used. Both are older, made in USA. Very nice condition except as noted on the 113. I'm in Pinellas.

I turn 71 in a couple of weeks, and am downsizing. Going to be selling my Marlin 300 as soon as I fix a bad switch: my 80-mile offshore days are over. Jus going to stay closer in, so a smaller spinner is an idea.
    Yes, I am a pirate,
    200 years too late.
    The cannon don't thunder;
    there's nothing to plunder.
    I'm an over 40 victim of fate.
    captbarty wrote: »
    I have a couple Senators, on Senator rods. One is a 113h, has some corrosion on the cross bars but work well. The other is a 114h, never been used. Both are older, made in USA. Very nice condition except as noted on the 113. I'm in Pinellas.

I turn 71 in a couple of weeks, and am downsizing. Going to be selling my Marlin 300 as soon as I fix a bad switch: my 80-mile offshore days are over. Jus going to stay closer in, so a smaller spinner is an idea.

Captbarty thank you for your interest in the reel. I will send you a pm to discuss further. Thank you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file