Outboard Parts

CrashDuckCrashDuck Posts: 492 Deckhand
I am doing some water pump work. I need more than the usual water pump kit. Where is the best place for value on outboard parts on the web?

Thanks

Replies

• Rich MRich M Posts: 846 Officer
    There used to be a used parts place in Merritt Island - I'm going back a few years...
  • GRIZZLGRIZZL Posts: 672 Officer
    Depends on the Motor. I have Johnson motors and Brevard Marine on 520 Cocoa has treated me well. They have used parts too. I also get parts through Amazon and Ebay using BRP to get Part numbers for my Models

http://epc.brp.com/Index.aspx?lang=E&s1=872fcb44-6090-4a35-bb5a-41098c1c2a04

Mine are 200hp 1990 and a 15hp 1986 still kicking strong so you can get most any part on EBAY. Just be careful of the seller. I got screwed on a Flywheel with a loose timing magnet in the center..cost me a $150 brand new timing base to find it..almost cost me my whole motor when it spun
  • CrashDuckCrashDuck Posts: 492 Deckhand
    Thanks for the replies. I went with an online site. Saved me quite a bit. Stuff got here yesterday and I'm putting it back together tomorrow and hopefully take the kids for a boat ride in the afternoon.
  • KayakMacGyverKayakMacGyver Posts: 981 Officer
    Boats.net has always been a great resource for stuff Iwait for. They're out of Albany Georgia I believe, so stuff ships to Florida really fast.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    They Can't Us "You Should Have Been There Yesterday"...........Because We Were!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file