Hunting Kreamer Island on Lake O?

dredonndredonn Posts: 36 Greenhorn
Hi I'm trying to get some thoughts on hunting this area, from what I've already found out you have to use some kind of boat to get to it, but it's supposed to be covered with hogs. Anyone have any advice about hunting this island, and is it as flooded as the WMAs like Dupuis and Hunrgyland. Any help would be great appreciated.

Replies

• HuntnfeeshHuntnfeesh Posts: 240 Deckhand
    How well does your Airboat run dry?
  • dredonndredonn Posts: 36 Greenhorn
    I was thinking about using a canoe to get there, is that a bad idea?
  • Barrett1Barrett1 Posts: 165 Officer
    You would run the risk of getting run over by an airboat.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Barrett1 wrote: »
    You would run the risk of getting run over by an airboat.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Well I do have a friend with one that I can use, any advise about hunting that island, is it as flooded as the WMA around it?
  • cubanstang50cubanstang50 Posts: 6 Greenhorn
    I was there not to long ago. You need an airboat for sure. I was there with my mudboat and was able to get to the tree house but not anu further in.
    I just visited Torry Island today, I talked the guy at slims fish camp, he told me I can hunt that island, just watch out for the gators.
  • xcamoxhunterxcamoxhunter Boca RatonPosts: 1 Greenhorn
    Have any luck? Was thinking of taking my mud boat there. Trying to get on some hogs as well. 
    Have any luck? Was thinking of taking my mud boat there. Trying to get on some hogs as well. 
    Still havn't made it up there yet, I don't have the right equipment to hunt that area, if you go let me know how it works out.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file