Replies

• Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski Posts: 6,737 Admiral
    hopefully out of football forever and charges filed.
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • stc1993stc1993 Posts: 4,205 Captain
    Roid Rage.
  • MRichardsonMRichardson Posts: 5,904 Admiral
    Nah, he'll be cut tons of slack.
    He's an athlete after all.
  • LuckyMrSwLuckyMrSw Posts: 3,208 Captain
    hopefully out of football forever and charges filed.

Nope! More reason to take a knee.
    Please stop derailing my thread.
    `Forum Moderator`

Don't call each other names
    `Same Forum Moderator`
  • ParkerboyParkerboy Posts: 6,743 Admiral
    He must not be an All American or pro prospect because he was dismissed from the team and expelled from the school.
    Deo Vindice
  • SAENoleSAENole Posts: 9,480 Admiral
    Targeting!!!!!!
    I may be entitled to compensation.
  • fins4mefins4me Posts: 13,657 AG
    Tennessee "State"
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
  • Conchy CritterConchy Critter Posts: 823 Officer
    fins4me wrote: »
    Tennessee "State"

Yep just like the title says "Tennessee"
    Yep just like the title says "Tennessee"
    Sorry you are not mentally capable enough to understand the difference.

Expect nothing different from you at this point however.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
    fins4me wrote: »
    the difference.

IF by different you mean Tennessee State has a better team than the Vols I would agree.
    Right now Tennessee State runs that state so the title is correct.
    Tennessee football player punches coach on sideline

By the way hows your boy Butchy doing? He still the leading the Champions of life?
    IF by different you mean Tennessee State has a better team than the Vols I would agree.
    Right now Tennessee State runs that state so the title is correct.
    Tennessee football player punches coach on sideline

By the way hows your boy Butchy doing? He still the leading the Champions of life?

Rot,,, then rot some more.

Actually you are not worthy of rot.
    "Today is MINE"
    :rotflmao:blowkiss
    BREAK IT UP!!!!!!

break-it-up-cat-dog-gif.gif
  • BuckeyeBuckeye Posts: 4,978 Captain
    Nasty

:rotflmao
    harbaugh_slow.gif

I have never eaten a booger in my entire life. -Jim Harbaugh
  • GardawgGardawg Posts: 6,758 Admiral
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-26742-1361994646-0.gif
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”
  • AC ManAC Man Posts: 3,362 Captain
    I don't get it. I'm from TN. UT Is on a national level. UT of Chattanooga is their lower tier team. Never heard of TN State so who cares?
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 8,192 Admiral
    AC Man wrote: »
    I don't get it. I'm from TN. UT Is on a national level. UT of Chattanooga is their lower tier team. Never heard of TN State so who cares?
    I'm sorry.
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • Tim FredTim Fred Posts: 88 Greenhorn
    The player, according to a news site I read, is from Lower Alabama.
  • nuevowavonuevowavo Posts: 5,968 Admin

Ohio Valley Conference (FCS), HBCU, in Nashville.
    Federales, bring my baby back to me!

All Coaches Matter
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
    That didn't come out well. I meant who cares about the team. Not the coach that got sucker punched.
  • mplspugmplspug Lake Mary, FloridaPosts: 5,264 Admiral
    With that form he could do security at the Miami games. I hear they have an opening.

Captain Todd Approves

• CyclistCyclist Posts: 21,644 AG
    Got tired of the fat white guy buggering him in the locker room??????
    133cbf2b243368b1ddb2f591a1988076--beach-posters-florida-travel.jpg
    Cyclist wrote: »
    Got tired of the fat white guy buggering him in the locker room??????

No, just more TNA.
    That didn't come out well. I meant who cares about the team. Not the coach that got sucker punched.

I'd care if they offered my boy a 4 year scholarship to come play for them lol. I'd have all their gear and be a huge fan. He won't punch the coaches either.
  • ncdeadncdead Posts: 532 Officer
    I'll give it to old boy....it was a hell of a punch. Hope it was worth getting expelled for. Dummy. No other school will touch him now. Again....dummy.
    To be honest. I've never seen that harsh of violence to a coach in any sport. Surprised it doesn't happen more often. Usually when it does happen the coach and player are in each other's face. Maybe a little bump is all I have ever seen. I've seen coaches after each other and players.

Never seen a player attack a coach like that ever. Mainly cause the coach wasn't even looking at him.
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 6,224 Admiral
    I am starting to think most colleges are recruiting players with a 6th grade intelligence. I mean, it’s college. Make em stay in middle school till they know better.

As an example, can you believe some ball players were actually ignorant enough to try shoplifting in China? They are some of the dumbest people ever.

College! We are so screwed they are accepting then spitting them out.
    dave44 wrote: »
    As an example, can you believe some ball players were actually ignorant enough to try shoplifting in China? They are some of the dumbest people ever.

Well as usual they were "helped" out by the Orange one and they are now back home.
  • tankardtankard Posts: 6,201 Admiral
    Well as usual they were "helped" out by the Orange one and they are now back home.

And you were probably fine with the man-boy trading 5 terrorists for a traitor.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file