TK aka Terry Kerns

2»

Replies

• kgfisherkgfisher Posts: 568 Officer
    I got to spend some time with him at the Bash last year. Very enjoyable person with great love for
    his family and fishing. He will be missed. RIP Terry.
    "The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore"

- Vincent Van Gogh

2215GAG3.jpg
  • RhettleyRhettley Posts: 1,545 Officer
    I never got to meet him but always enjoyed his post. He will be missed.
  • RedhunterRedhunter Posts: 432 Deckhand
    Gonna miss him. Really enjoyed reading his posts. Lots of wisdom went with him.
  • bottomtimebottomtime Posts: 305 Deckhand
    Terry Kerns
    Canton, Georgia
    Age 68

Terry passed away on Saturday, November 11, 2017. Terry was a resident of Canton, Georgia at the time of passing. Funeral services are scheduled for 2:00 PM, on Thursday, November 16, 2017, from the Chapel of South Canton Funeral Home with Rev. James Garrett officiating. Interment will follow at Georgia National Cemetery on Friday, November 17, 2017 at 9:30 AM. He was preceded in death by, Wife: Sharyn Joy Kerns Survivors include: Mother - Erline Kerns, Marietta, GA Son - Robert (Regan) Kerns, Garner, NC Son - Colin (Melissa) Kerns, Smyrna, GA Son - Ronnie (Karen) Kerns, Sulphur Springs, TX Brother - Steve (Tracey) Kerns, Dawsonville, GA Sister - Teresa (Morris) Williams, Kennesaw, GA 7 - Grandchildren: Jessie, Derek, Sabrina, Darin, William, Chloe and Lane In lieu of flowers, donations are to be made to the Mexico Beach Artificial Wreath Association (mbara.org)

South Canton Funeral Home, dedicated to the families we serve, 770-479-3377.
  • ferris1248ferris1248 North GeorgiaPosts: 13,550 Moderator
    Besides the funeral, there is a visitation tonight at 6:00.

I believe I'll go tomorrow.
    "That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 11,787 AG
    ferris- please let his family know that Mr. Terry's FS family sends our condolences and he will be missed.

Parker- neither of those guys is who I'm talking about.
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • ferris1248ferris1248 North GeorgiaPosts: 13,550 Moderator
    micci_man wrote: »
    ferris- please let his family know that Mr. Terry's FS family sends our condolences and he will be missed.

I will. (Been going to too darn many of these lately.)
    "That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)
  • bbbbbb Posts: 951 Officer
    Hate to see a good guy go. He seemed to be one of those guys that would come running to help at a moments notice.

Gonna have new meaning next year when I'm dropping on the Joy Kerns memorial reef.
  • BigfootBigfoot Posts: 9,343 Admiral
    Sorry to lean this....talked to Terry a couple times on the phone. Called him after his Bride passed to check on him....prayed he'd weather that as we all could see his Love for her... As said, a very nice person.

May he R.I.P.
    Sometimes the nicest people you meet are covered in tattoos & sometimes the most judgmental people you meet go to church on Sundays...
  • omegafooomegafoo Posts: 3,081 Captain
    Hate to hear this. Never met him but always enjoyed his posts. Hopefully he's back to enjoying the company of Joy once again. :angel
2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file