Recomendation for party boat next weekend

Coming down from Jacksonville and curious if anyone recommends going on a party boat if so, day or night?

I read some old posts but curious with mangos spawning if that would make a diff on when to go, also would love to speed jig for tuna but not sure if they go out far enough?
we need more internet money

Replies

• northbiscaynebay1northbiscaynebay1 Posts: 53 Greenhorn
    Kelley Fleet Reward Fleet
  • Sunny@hi-CHEWSunny@hi-CHEW Posts: 113 Officer
    Tuna are occasionally caught but theres plenty of bonitos, almacos, amberjacks to jig .
    Night fishing can be great at times, check instagram for kelley fleet and reward fleet instagram
  • andrewthe1andrewthe1 Posts: 443 Deckhand
    Awesome thanks guys! I cant justify renting a boat, or hiring a guide since my chick and her son aren't that big into fishing, so at least this will get me out and maybe they can hook into something that pulls as mostly in Jacksonville we fish the ICW for trout reds and flounder.
  • tltypeslowtltypeslow Posts: 154 Deckhand
    The reward fleet is good as well. Capt Wayne would put you in the fish
    Thanks guys!
  • HooganHoogan Martin Luther King Blvd. next to KFCPosts: 512 Officer
    Capt. Wayne on the Reward is the best. Capt. Dennis with the Sealegs and Capt. Kenny at night with Kelly Fleet.
    Capt. Skippy with Kelly in the daytime.
  • JoeGiulJoeGiul Posts: 453 Deckhand
    Helen S out of Hillsboro
    Joe G.
    Lighthouse Point
    I had a fun booze cruise but that was about it, a couple dink yellowtails were caught but it was super slow....since none of the freeliners were catching much I tried for a mutton, little black or anything using ballyhoo plugs, and whole squid on a long leader but no luck either. More snapper could have been caught on the dock that night, but o well, that's how it goes on a $45 trip LOL
  • evernicevernic Posts: 724 Officer
    andrewthe1 wrote: »
    I had a fun booze cruise but that was about it, a couple dink yellowtails were caught but it was super slow....since none of the freeliners were catching much I tried for a mutton, little black or anything using ballyhoo plugs, and whole squid on a long leader but no luck either. More snapper could have been caught on the dock that night, but o well, that's how it goes on a $45 trip LOL

which boat??
    2802 Trophy WA, 2x225Merc EFI's...sunk unamed storm 12-09looking for boat #10
    evernic wrote: »
    which boat??

I don't recall unfortunately, that was the other thing I forgot to mention, as we were in line the capts were soliciting us like vegas hookers LOL...come on down right here big yellowtail.....then a guy down the dock was yelling hay got room for three come on down WEEE catch the big yellowtail LOL

It was disturbing and comical there were three boats, we went to the southern most one closest to the ticket booth as he was yelling the loudest.

Some guy jumped a tarpon while waiting and as I said I would have paid the $45 just to walk the docks in the marina LOL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file