Gps points

Replies

• SouthFloridaAnglerSouthFloridaAngler Posts: 3,160 Captain
    How much for one snapper spot in Key Largo?
  • fla1224fla1224 Posts: 21 Greenhorn
    Go Mongo wrote: »
    Seems reasonable. Thank you for your response.

Ill just sell them to 1 or 2 friends.

PM me to discuss the $.

Thank you again.

Again, going to pass. Thanks.
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 Officer
    Ill be happy to purchase these numbers. But I must disclose that it's my intent to resell them to others as soon as possible.
    Is that going to be a problem?

I'll give you $25 for them but I need you to have vetted them and organized by species present. Also where appropriate i'd need the closest sandy safe anchoring location and the drift so I can land on the actual spots.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
    CaptTater wrote: »
    I'll give you $25 for them but I need you to have vetted them and organized by species present. Also where appropriate i'd need the closest sandy safe anchoring location and the drift so I can land on the actual spots.

lol
  • grady30wagrady30wa Posts: 10,161 Officer
    grady30wa wrote: »
    I've been catching far too many fish in the keys as of late. Would you be interested in buying my numbers to add to yours? You can resell them and then we can split the profits

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    So are you interested in my numbers or not?

Schadenfreude. November 8, 2016
    So are you interested in my numbers or not?

Thanks for the entertainment buddy, try to leave the post for people who are actually interested now. I appreciate it.
  • MRichardsonMRichardson Posts: 5,904 Admiral
    Have you considered leasing your numbers rather than selling them?
    I represent a rather large and growing consortium of individuals who are pooling
    their numbers and leasing them to fishermen under very favorable terms. This
    would allow you to retain the equity you've established while also deriving some
    cash flow from them rather than having them just sit idle. I would take a reasonable
    commission as well as a fee for the setup. But you would have a potentially ongoing
    revenue stream as well as a guilt-free conscience.
    MRichardson, I have numbers and might be interested in your proposal. Someone could lease for far less than purchasing, which broadens the customer market

Send me a PM to work out the details

• on_the_rockson_the_rocks Posts: 7,894 Admiral
    If this is serious and not a troll.
    Please post some fish pics from numbers that are for sale.
  • Go MongoGo Mongo Posts: 2,105 Captain
    fla1224 wrote: »
    Again, going to pass. Thanks.

OK. Fair enough. How about I only sell the numbers to 1 other guy?

PM me payment terms.

By the way... I like your style.
    “Every day is a new day. It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway, The Old Man and the Sea
    Do you want the numbers for the bottom fish or the pelagics?

Lease or buy?

bbd09ab2d84857e7f917ef9955a48c1a.jpg2a85482555f5ba3fb44d21f04b45ea51.jpg3bc64eb338d72d1ca6ef788f57346971.jpg52e627112edde931fa58da0c98dd186d.jpg
    OK. Fair enough. How about I only sell the numbers to 1 other guy?

PM me payment terms.

By the way... I like your style.

Thanks. Try to leave the post to people who are interested now. I appreciate it.
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,383 AG
    Do you want the reef numbers or the pelagic numbers? bbd09ab2d84857e7f917ef9955a48c1a.jpg2a85482555f5ba3fb44d21f04b45ea51.jpg3bc64eb338d72d1ca6ef788f57346971.jpg52e627112edde931fa58da0c98dd186d.jpg

Mr Grady. How much for the Bubba knife? PM price and shipping cost please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • T TopT Top Posts: 3,706 Captain
    Have you considered leasing your numbers rather than selling them?
    I represent a rather large and growing consortium of individuals who are pooling
    their numbers and leasing them to fishermen under very favorable terms. This
    would allow you to retain the equity you've established while also deriving some
    cash flow from them rather than having them just sit idle. I would take a reasonable
    commission as well as a fee for the setup. But you would have a potentially ongoing
    revenue stream as well as a guilt-free conscience.

MRichardson, do you offer this service for Scallop numbers as well?
  • gandrfabgandrfab Posts: 19,975 AG
    I didn't see it, Were are you moving? Could we work out a number trade?
    :BUNNY gestapo

• Go MongoGo Mongo Posts: 2,105 Captain
    fla1224 wrote: »
    Thanks. Try to leave the post to people who are interested now. I appreciate it.
    I'm actually very serious.
    PM me.
    “Every day is a new day. It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway, The Old Man and the Sea
  • knotty boysknotty boys Posts: 1,885 Captain
    I am interested in your spots. I would like to test them before I purchase though to make sure they are good. I will be vacationing down there in a couple weeks. If you take me and my friends out to twenty spots and we catch fish on them through the week, I will gladly give you the $150 you are asking.
    Will you supply bait, rods, tackle, and beer? If not, then I am not interested.
    Some people are like a slinky, not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you push them down the stairs.
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 8,192 Admiral
    I've got thousands of #'s from years of *** **** the GOM.

Everytime I dropped a fish trap I marked the #/type of bottom and moon phase.
    When I pulled the trap I wrote down what it caught.
    I did this 2-300 times per day, 4 months out of the year for 15 years.

For the right type of trade I might consider giving some up..

Also for my friends, the phins are thick 20-25 miles south of Marathon, commercials are doing 1500#+ days.

Just felt like sharing.
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
    ANUMBER1 wrote: »
    I've got thousands of #'s from years of *** **** the GOM.

Everytime I dropped a fish trap I marked the #/type of bottom and moon phase.
    When I pulled the trap I wrote down what it caught.
    I did this 2-300 times per day, 4 months out of the year for 15 years.

For the right type of trade I might consider giving some up..

Also for my friends, the phins are thick 20-25 miles south of Marathon, commercials are doing 1500#+ days.

Just felt like sharing.

Mods, can we move this thread to Confron? TYVMIA!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ANUMBER1 wrote: »

Whoa. That's a big area. Do you have a specific GPS number where those dolphin are? I'll be down there in a few weeks, and would prefer to not run around looking for them. I'd rather just anchor up on a spot that I know is a good one

Whoa. That's a big area. Do you have a specific GPS number where those dolphin are? I'll be down there in a few weeks, and would prefer to not run around looking for them. I'd rather just anchor up on a spot that I know is a good one

Are you in the keys now Mr Grady? Will weedline #s work for you? I really like that Bubba knife.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You don't want that Bubba knife. It's much too sharp. I have cuts all over my hands
  • MacDocMacDoc Posts: 28 Greenhorn
    I got $10 towards these...if we can get enough people to pool in, we can get them and just post them here as communal numbers for the forum.

Love that idea. I am in for $10
  • StayinLazyStayinLazy Posts: 244 Deckhand
    This thread is awesome :crowd
  • lowe-boylowe-boy Posts: 1,193 Officer
    I'd like to box out the competition and make these numbers available to me and my family for generations to come. I see this as an investment and will offer you $500 to $750, contingent that we sit down together and we plug these numbers in to google earth or navionics page to validate their existence. I will fund or escrow you an initial $200 and the rest in cash when I see you.

Please send wire instructions.

Thanks
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.
  • geositegeosite Posts: 28 Greenhorn
    Oh, and welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to your contributions.

Blahahahahaha!

Long time no see! Hope you and your brother are well.

Fair winds,
    Geo
  • PhishingPhanaticPhishingPhanatic Posts: 449 Officer
    MacDoc wrote: »
    Love that idea. I am in for $10

Perfect.

We got 13 more people? Let's make this happen.
  • INTREPID377INTREPID377 Posts: 3,697 Captain
    geosite wrote: »
    Blahahahahaha!

Long time no see! Hope you and your brother are well.

Fair winds,
    Geo
    GEORGE!!! We're doing well...how about you? Still working your magic on motors?
  • duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 18,208 AG
    Well, I was just informed that if I help this Nigerian guy...he is going to give me $300,000 US dollars. I will be willing to trade even for your numbers...
    I'm afraid that much money would tear my family apart or make me dabble in illegal drugs or God knows what...Fishing on your good numbers just seems much safer.

If you send me your banking info...I will have him direct deposit it like he was going to do for me.....
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski Posts: 6,737 Admiral
    duckmanJR wrote: »
    Well, I was just informed that if I help this Nigerian guy...he is going to give me $300,000 US dollars. I will be willing to trade even for your numbers...
    I'm afraid that much money would tear my family apart or make me dabble in illegal drugs or God knows what...Fishing on your good numbers just seems much safer.

If you send me your banking info...I will have him direct deposit it like he was going to do for me.....

I bet there are people out there who would pay a few hundred to put a tracking device in your boat for a week.
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file