Snook fishing

smalluglyboatsmalluglyboat Posts: 1 Greenhorn
If snook season is open you you catch a slot snook can you buy your permit online then or do you need to have a physical copy?

Replies

• Westwall01Westwall01 Posts: 4,405 Captain
    If snook season is open you you catch a slot snook can you buy your permit online then or do you need to have a physical copy?

You can purchase it online, but you cannot be in possession of that slot Snook unless you have said Snook Stamp in your name.
  • surfmansurfman WC FLPosts: 3,525 Captain
    If you go deer hunting and you shoot a deer, can you then buy your hunting license on line?
    Tight Lines, Steve
    My posts are my opinion only.
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 8,205 Admiral
    Westwall01 wrote: »
    You can purchase it online, but you cannot be in possession of that slot Snook unless you have said Snook Stamp in your name.
    Except for me, I'm not required to have a snook stamp.
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • Westwall01Westwall01 Posts: 4,405 Captain
    :grin
  • SizuperSizuper Posts: 287 Deckhand
    Yeah you can't buy a lisence retroactively. You have to buy snook stamps on spec.
  • SizuperSizuper Posts: 287 Deckhand

Sure you can. I guess you've never heard of a time machine.
    :grin
    Really I'm not, just like the spiny stamp.
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • lbudlbud Posts: 984 Officer
    old age or comm?
    Live while You're breathing! It's Your only chance.....:grin
    lbud wrote: »
    old age or comm?
    Commercial.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file