Old Bahama Bay Marina, Bahamas Condo Rental

Docked WagesDocked Wages Posts: 2,676 Admin
Old Bahama Bay Resort and Yacht Harbour, West End Luxury Condo Rental

I own two units in OBB and will rent them to my fellow fishing buddies based on limited availability. Both units are newer phase units which are larger, each has a full kitchen, washer, dryer, Jacuzzi tub, stand up shower, king bed and sleeper sofa enabling you to sleep 1-4 people comfortably.

Both units are bottom floor units allowing quick access to the marina on one side and the tiki bar and beach on the other. I found this to be a huge benefit with fishing gear or cooking your catch on the outside gas grills.

Included with the resort amenities are Kayaks, Stand Up Paddle Boards (SUP), Paddle Boats Snorkel Gear, Bicycles, Gas Grills, Tennis Courts, Infinity Pool, Shuffle Board, Pool & Ping Pong Tables, Fitness Center, Yard Chess and Checkers, Volleyball, Beach Lounge Chairs, Private beach for shelling and light tackle fishing gear. The resort also offers 2 restaurants, walking / biking distance to the village, gated community with 24 hours security, 72 slip marina, private 6000' airstrip, onsite customs and immigration office, official Bahamas Port of Entry and official Guy Harvey Outpost.

For more details or to check availability call me (Mark) directly at 321-537-8028. Private charter flights are also available from ICC at  Melbourne International Airport directly to the resorts private airstrip.

Resort Photos:

Cottage 1163

Cottage 1123
Mark Wilson
AF1.124213220_sq_thumb_s.jpg

Replies

• dpdashdpdash Posts: 5,348 Admiral
    Wow, very nice!
  • LMKLMK Posts: 512 Officer
    Beautiful places man.
  • JpcanzioJpcanzio Posts: 44 Greenhorn
    Wow Mark. Great looking places you have. I am def interested in those units make a few runs over throughout the year. Will def give you a call for more details
    Thanks again
    John Paul Canzio
    Sea 'N Double
    39 Sea Vee
  • MrlittleMrlittle Posts: 16 Greenhorn
    What dates in June are open?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file