Ping FSUWAXMAN re: Hydrocat

FSUWaxman, there was a 26' Glacier Bay for sale at the MBARA Capt's. Meeting this past Friday. The boat was an '06 w/ twin Yam 150's (04's) on it. On the surface, a beautiful boat, pretty much loaded. I talked to the guy selling it and he is a local boat broker in Beacon Hill. Motor's only have 160 hrs. on them. Asking price seemed to be $86K. I have his card and number if that is something that you might be interested in. That thing is a monster on the trailer and is too much boat and $$ for me. Let me know and I can get info to you if you want it.

tk

Replies

• seabiscuitseabiscuit Posts: 995 Officer
    That boat will go anywhere - fished that exact set-up several times in Venice...hauls ***, smooth in rough seas and plenty of room for bean bags in the back for passengers!
  • LiveLineLiveLine Wakulla County, FloridaPosts: 1,450 Officer
    if you are serious on a cat...I can make one hell of a deal on a 26' twin vee
  • Spanky DunlapSpanky Dunlap Posts: 615 Officer
    Man.....only 86 grand....... :hairraiser
    It is very difficult to win an argument with an educated man and darn near impossible to win one with an idiot.
  • J Youmans of GaJ Youmans of Ga Posts: 84 Deckhand
    Liveline......whadaya got ?
    Maybe Ken should buy it - he said he wanted a bigger boat!!! :)
  • LiveLineLiveLine Wakulla County, FloridaPosts: 1,450 Officer
    J im sent
  • IndianLagoonIndianLagoon Posts: 1,825 Officer
    If he has the $$$, Freeman's Hull #1 is for sale:

http://www.pensacolafishingforum.com/f50/freeman-33-hul-1-sale-194810/

I'd really, really like that boat. But I'm about $139,996 short.
    That Freeman 33 is sooo awesome. Only 18 inch draft. Looks like it can handle some very big seas....
  • CynicalCynical Posts: 271 Deckhand
    seabiscuit wrote: »
    That Freeman 33 is sooo awesome. Only 18 inch draft. Looks like it can handle some very big seas....

And yet he is reportedly swapping to an Invincible, a vented monohull, for speed.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file