Live Well Hatch Wire for Ghost

tailchaser16tailchaser16 Posts: 652 Officer
HQ,
I have a 2006 169 Ghost, when I open the baitwell lid, the lid goes all the way to the motor cables.
I saw somewhere, (think in FS Classifieds) a Ghost that has a wire/cable screwed on the underside of the lid to the baitwell "lip" preventing the lid from hitting the motor or the cables.

I would like to purchase this wire/cable and install on my boat if you could give me some info on how to order it i.e. part # and perhaps a picture or diagram as to where it mounts.

Thank You in Advance

Replies

• BluebirdBluebird Posts: 126 Officer
    Nick, im sure they arent any specific parts. just plain old coated wire with some sort of round connector a screw can hold down. Thatll be 50 bucks.
  • tailchaser16tailchaser16 Posts: 652 Officer
    Cat
    Thx for the pic. I am still up in the air about mounting the cable like your picture. Ordered the piece from Ranger and I held it up to the hatch and livewell lip. Appears that when the lid closes it kinks the wire, have to figure it out. Also, I don't have that small square reinforcement on the underside of the lid like yours, so I would have to use very small screws to attach. Just not confident in adding this to my boat, at least for now.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file