Nick Saban get control

Sometimes the nicest people you meet are covered in tattoos & sometimes the most judgmental people you meet go to church on Sundays...

Replies

• SpineymanSpineyman Posts: 7,580 Admiral
    Very sad but we have helped in creating these misguided individuals. We have turned them into little gods because of their God given tallents that they use to play a sport, and I emphasize PLAY. We have let their ability cloud our judgement as a whole. They have gotten away with far too much most of their lives simply because of their prowess in a sport. Where they should be going to school to get an education and become productive members of society, when instead we ooh and ah over them and then they go on to make millions in the professional sport of their choice and then their problems are mulitplied because of the money we throw at them. It will all come crashing down one day.
    Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!
    II Chronicles 7:14

if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

• BigfootBigfoot Posts: 9,348 Admiral
    Spineyman wrote: »
    Very sad but we have helped in creating these misguided individuals. We have turned them into little gods because of their God given tallents that they use to play a sport, and I emphasize PLAY. We have let their ability cloud our judgement as a whole. They have gotten away with far too much most of their lives simply because of their prowess in a sport. Where they should be going to school to get an education and become productive members of society, when instead we ooh and ah over them and then they go on to make millions in the professional sport of their choice and then their problems are mulitplied because of the money we throw at them. It will all come crashing down one day.

agreed

these guys just did the dumbest thing.............over a lil cash and a packback. DA's

Now, we get to pay for the 3 hots and a cot.
    Sometimes the nicest people you meet are covered in tattoos & sometimes the most judgmental people you meet go to church on Sundays...
  • SeedSeed Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    Bigfoot wrote: »

Signed: The great State of Alabama for ya right there

I havnt posted on here in a long time, but come on foot. Dont act like such a moron.
  • tapatetapate Posts: 5,153 Admiral
    The game changed when they outlawed "Athletic" Dorms.
  • BodineBodine Posts: 2,835 Captain
    Anyone surprised? Really? Coming to your Alma matter soon.

As long as character has nothing to do with signing day, this will continue.
    F the feds
    Seed wrote: »
    I havnt posted on here in a long time, but come on foot. Dont act like such a moron.

Bama just does it better than most. Cheers!
  • KnuckleheadKnucklehead Posts: 1,418 Officer
    Seed wrote: »
    but he's really good at it
    Don-Knotts-don-knotts-22921303-197-200.jpg
  • FamilyfisherFamilyfisher Posts: 2,569 Captain
    Very clever writing....

In Fort Oglethorpe, a tiny town up near Tennessee, the very bedrock of society was rocked when a Flintstone, Ga., teen absconded with a Catoosa County school bus
    Proverbs 13:3
  • StonewallStonewall Posts: 848 Officer
    tapate wrote: »
    The game changed when they outlawed "Athletic" Dorms.

:Agree
    Can't never did try!
    First fan that labels another team "thugs" finds their whole starting DL in jail for a crime spree. The recruiting rankings, and prospect have made many a man eat words.
    First fan that labels another team "thugs" finds their whole starting DL in jail for a crime spree. The recruiting rankings, and prospect have made many a man eat words.

Funny how you pile on CMR.............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Seed, I could have chosen better words. Please accept my apology.
    Bigfoot wrote: »
    Funny how you pile on CMR.............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Seed, I could have chosen better words. Please accept my apology.

I pile on CMR for not winning the big enchilada. No defense for that either... Not like talent is the issue, at some point its the captain, not the crew.
  • reel estatereel estate Posts: 1,402 Officer
    I pile on CMR for not winning the big enchilada. No defense for that either... Not like talent is the issue, at some point its the captain, not the crew.

no use,i've been arguing that for 2 years now....some PW's are good with the status quo.
  • KnuckleheadKnucklehead Posts: 1,418 Officer
    no use,i've been arguing that for 2 years now....some PW's are good with the status quo.
    And i hope Ga keeps CMR a long, long time, if anyone gets there that can coach up the talent... look out. I am starting to think Muschamp is a UGA sleeper cell, we rarely ever lose to UGA, much less 2 in a row
    Don-Knotts-don-knotts-22921303-197-200.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file