Business Exchange

Michals' Exterior Cleaning - 294-2173
I do all types of pressure washing such as but not limited to: Roofs(zero pressure), houses, driveways, pool decks, screen enclosures, windows, gutters... anything exterior!

My process is very unique and proprietary. I set myself apart from the so called "wet-n-jetters that burn your bushes, blast the shingles off your roof, blow out your window seals...

A few months ago I cleaned a five story condominium building (my specialty). Yesterday I cleaned a $75 driveway so NO JOB TOO BIG OR TOO SMALL.

Free house wash with any roof clean to forum members!

Replies

• Anonymous3Anonymous3 Posts: 5,987 Officer
    I repair inboards. outboards. I/O s. all hydraulic systems including sea star / bay star steering systems. Build custom aluminum boat trailers as well as rebuild / repair them. I mainly work mobile but have an 800 sq. ft. shop as well located in the Ft. Caroline area near Mayport. Feel free to contact me @ 904 338-6172 Thanks. Wade
  • redfishredfish Posts: 42 Deckhand
    I am a project manager handling all aspects of comerical flooring.

I work for Acousti and have over 20 years experience.

Here is a picture of a project that I did this year.

qquwsy.jpg

I can do it all, from basic tenant work to high end.

Thanks,

Karl
  • kajokajo Posts: 4,619 Moderator
    owner of julington creek carpet care 904-230-0678 www.jccarpetcare.com

covering from yulee to st augustine and from the beaches to green cove, we have even been talked into going to Melbourne a time or two..

professional carpet, tile & grout and upholstery cleaning.

we do commercial work as well.

all forum members get a 10% discount
    julington creek carpet care

www.jccarpetcare.com
  • ChuckDChuckD Posts: 1,474 Officer
    I cover the Southeast United States for Marriott ExecuStay, Marriott's Corporate Housing Brand.

www.execustay.com

We handle housing needs for people relocating, on project work, in-between houses, company moves, etc.

We provide fully furnished and equipped apartments across the country for any reservation 30 days or longer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Double_JackDouble_Jack Posts: 77 Deckhand
    Pep Boys Middleburg,FL 904-406-4758
    PEP BOYS
    MIDDLEBURG Fl
    904-406-4758
    ASK FOR JAY
  • SpartacusSpartacus Posts: 95 Deckhand
    Environmental Consultant-Wetland delineation, wetland/wildlife studies and permitting, docks, bulkheads, etc. 626-1377
  • catfishincatfishin Posts: 976 Officer
    Sales rep. for ZEP chemicals, can always make a deal for a forum brother.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devil DogDevil Dog Posts: 109 Officer
    Owner of Nassau Tree Service. We do tree removal, trimming etc. Serving Nassau, Duval, Clay, Baker and St. Johns county. Licensed and insured, free estimates. Paul 838-8009
  • UnderslotUnderslot Posts: 370 Officer
    Global BPO Manager for Accenture... not much use to anyone on here unless you're publicly traded or have a few mil to spend on BPO.

However... I have been known to help local companies with process and org consulting in my spare time.
  • pilingjunkypilingjunky Posts: 2,044 Officer
    And I have 1,000 square feet of office space in Jax Beach. $18 per square foot. 4 rooms, kitchen and waiting area. Great spot! Right by Bonefish.
  • no peekinno peekin Posts: 782 Officer
    I am a local roofing material supplier of all types of roofing materials from residential,commercial and anything in between.Mike 219-1122 JGA BEACON SUPPLY
    BIGFISH ROOFING. 570-1973. ccc1330441
  • FishermanAJFishermanAJ Posts: 306 Deckhand
    We detail boats. Give us a call for a free quote. Tell us you seen this from "AJ" on the florida sportsman forum and you will recieve a discount.
    904-429-5479
    Knot Dirty Detailing: Cars, Boats & RV's!
    Mention your a forum member and receive 10% off!
    Email for free estimates!
    AJ.Proescher@gmail.com
  • floormasterfloormaster Posts: 44 Deckhand
    carpet and wood installation and sales 20 years experience i am a sub-contractor fully licensed and insured no job to big or small ,all fisherman 10% discount call michael bennett 904-228-8829
  • C DuncC Dunc Posts: 59 Deckhand
    FORKLIFTS....... If you need one; rental, purchase or just need yours serviced. I don't own the company, but will give you the best deal I can. The brands I represent are - Crown, Komatsu, Doosan, Bendi, Drexel and more. Gas or Electric (Batteries too). Also an authurized Par Car Dealer if you need a Golf Car, Industrial Vehicle, or Neighboor Hood Vehicle.

Thanks

Chad Duncan
    Lift Power
    904-534-6322
  • The Sea FoxThe Sea Fox Posts: 146 Officer
    Well, most of you know me or have used me, but The Sea Fox had to get back in the auto repair business. I'm now at the new KIA dealership on Atlantic Blvd. as one of their A-Techs. Been there since June and have already replaced 2 engines, sub frame bushings, timing belts, and a clutch job. I still do fiberglass and gel coat work part time so don't be shy about calling. LOL. Bob
  • kienankienan Posts: 20 Greenhorn
    Commercial and Residential Landscape design, install, maintenance, irrigation repair and pavers. Spruance Landscapes 904-860-4808. I have always given good deals to forum guys.
  • brad safreedbrad safreed Posts: 562 Officer
    I sell building materials, specifically drywall, metal studs, insulation, ACT, stucco/EIFS as well as asphalt shingles and all residential roofing accessories. We are a family business and locally owned unlike every one of my competitors. I can always save a forum member some $$$.

Brad- 904-534-6507
  • top1000noletop1000nole Posts: 41 Deckhand
    I sell for Rick Keffer Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram just north of Jacksonville in Yulee. Regardless if you in the market or just have some questions about the car business feel free to give me a shout as I am happy to help fellow FSF members any way I can. Also if you are not in the market, but know someone that might be I will send you a $100 referral if we can strike a deal.

Cooper Meyers
    Rick Keffer DCJR
    (904) 572-4614
    cooperm@rickkeffer.com
  • BoattronicsBoattronics Posts: 5,085 Admiral
    You guys know me.......
    I just wanted to say what great experiances I've had with forum members services, what a great group of folks to do biz with, in order of thier posts-
    Reel Mayhem (Wade) Rebuilt a helm for me, as good as new. Even garunteed it, but never needed it because it outlived our ownership. Its obvious he has a wealth of hydrolic (and much more) knowledge.
    TShirtBob (Bob) Always does a great job on our shirts, we've used him for business and pleasure.
    The SeaFox (Bob) Patched quite a few holes for me. Always good work, always a pleasure to deal with.
    Kienan Does a great job on the shop lawn, for almost nothing. Ill be using him from now on.
    Ive had many great non-working experiances with many of the others in this thread, particularly Townsend, that dude "likes to party". And many others that havnt chimed in yet. You gotta love this place, great bunch of folks! Always support our local fishing and forum brothers (and ladies) first!
    Tony Eden-
    Certified, licsensed and insured, Marine Electronics and rigging master, and "Dream boat" build winner with 20 years of professional experience.
    Boattronics.net
    Over 80 seperate, recent reviews from captains on this forum-
    http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?5295-Recent-Boattronics-reviews!
    Please call with any questions or a free estimate for the lowest price/best work available!
    904-545-1270
  • seanhev77seanhev77 Posts: 276 Officer
    Mortgage Loan Officer at Everbank. If your looking to refinance your house or purchase a new one I can help you. Rates are extremely low and a great time to refinance.
    Work number: (904) 623-8642
  • Mud RangerMud Ranger Posts: 295 Officer
    National Park Ranger
    -Talks for orgnizations
    -Help with science fair projects
    -Help for history papers
    -Always needing new cannon crew volunteers
    -Artifact & plant identification

and...my services are FREE :USA
    Sometimes life is just a s#!t flavored popsicle. Carl Hiaasen
  • TangledlinesTangledlines Posts: 43 Deckhand
    Landscape design and installation. Complete makeovers or small jobs. Irrigation systems and repair work. Over 20 years in business in the Jax area. Great deals on resodding and new irrigation systems. 731-5721
  • BakermanBakerman Posts: 1,222 Officer
    I build big buildings. If you have a few extra millions for a building project give me a call.

7-1-11.jpg
    Bakerman formerly known as Bakerman.
  • ofourthreefiveofourthreefive Posts: 53 Deckhand
    Trader for a finance company here in town, holler if y'all have any questions.
  • tommyr904tommyr904 Posts: 574 Officer
    Plumber.Res or com,new and remodels.

repipes and slab leaks

759-2052
  • QuailhunterQuailhunter Posts: 172 Officer
    I sell and service Mud Buddy motors in North Florida and I am a dealer for Gator Trax, Excel, and Legend Craft aluminum boats. We are also the Huntve UTV dealers for North and Central Florida. I can work on any brand of mud motors made. Then I have my real job of being a general contractor that builds cell towers.

Blake Britt
    Fast Duck Motors
    904-553-0403
    blake@fastduckmotors.com
  • RedactionRedaction Posts: 1,416 Officer
    I’m the Lead Maintenance Supervisor for a Fortune 500 medical and dental supply distributor. We have five US Distribution Centers…I’m fully responsible for the Southeastern Distribution Center here in Jax. Which consists of hands on mechanical, electrical repair and maintenance of all the equipment in the 212,000 sqft facility. I’m also the liaison for the other four distribution centers in the US to our corporate office; I coordinate and lead monthly conference calls and annual maintenance summits where we discuss and implement best practices.

We ship to office based practioners....the five DCs last month shipped 1,242,000 million cartons to Doctors, and Dentist.
  • flounder2flounder2 Posts: 67 Deckhand
    I am a civil litigation attorney handling business, insurance and injury cases. www.lawyers-jacksonville.com
  • PhinaticalPhinatical Posts: 864 Officer
    deleted post
  • SlackerSlacker Posts: 1,346 Officer
    I wash cars.

Charles and George's Car Wash

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file