Another school shooting.....

King_MeKing_Me Posts: 5,129 Admiral
Lone Star College in Houston on lockdown after reports of gunman on campus. Local TV shows people on stretchers.

www.cnn.com

Replies

• Joey ButtonsJoey Buttons Posts: 11,849 Officer
    The madness must stop.
    FSU is the best football team of all time!
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 Officer
    Time to issue handguns with school books.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • CaptCamelCaptCamel Posts: 703 Officer
    can't wait for the media fiasco of disinformation/govt propganda on this one
    This here river don't go to Aintree....................................
  • TriplecleanTripleclean Posts: 6,591 Officer
    Back when I went to school 20 years ago we had metal detectors at school so we would wait til after school to shoot people.

School shootings are so "I NEED ATTENTION" . I want to blame the mothers of America is bearing too many freaks.

I mean our goal was always to shoot the person and get away with it, too many protected witnesses when you go blasting off in a school. Its as if I need to film an after school special on school shootings to educate children about proper criminal implantation of fire arms.

1.) Clean get-away.
    2.) Clean evidence.
    3.) Clean Record.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • mastercastermastercaster Posts: 1,257 Officer
    I want to blame the mothers of America is bearing too many freaks.

I think it could be argued that 2% of the population is psychopathic (no empathy towards others) so the bigger the population gets, the bigger that 2% gets.
    Yeah Bro,

Its the mothers of America, I need BHO to protect me and implement a wide ranging mother controls. This stuff has gone too far and these mothers are at fault.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • gandrfabgandrfab Posts: 19,975 AG
    65060_10151191965208317_224358667_n.jpg
    :BUNNY gestapo

• Triple Threat 33TTriple Threat 33T Posts: 18,638 Admin
    Yeah Bro,

Its the mothers of America, I need BHO to protect me and implement a wide ranging mother controls. This stuff has gone too far and these mothers are at fault.

See what I mean Triple? You seemed to be a lot more coherent on the Mars thread.
    "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."
  • johnDjohnD Posts: 6,364 Admiral
    Fox is saying it was a fight between two students.
  • rrbgttrrbgtt Posts: 6,753 Admiral
    Back when I went to school 20 years ago we had metal detectors at school so we would wait til after school to shoot people.

Back when I went to school we brought our shotguns and deer rifles and ammo to school on the bus and put them in the principals office for the day until we went home on another friends bus to spend the weekend at his house. We also all carried pocket knifes.

We never considered shooting or stabbing anyone....
    From hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. Ye damned bobcat!
    See what I mean Triple? You seemed to be a lot more coherent on the Mars thread.

I think you just disagree with Members ideas and then edit them out which is bad science.

Wouldnt you feel responcable if your kids pulled off a mall shooting? or would you blame their access to firearms?
    Not your fault because of some video game you bought them caused them to shoot mall goers?

There is a huge ground swell of mothers in this country.... call it the gender reality gap... thats how BHO won.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • Split ShotSplit Shot Posts: 6,095 Admiral
    This story is developing. We'll post more details as we get them.

Standing by for the facts. :rolleyes
    rrbgtt wrote: »
    Back when I went to school we brought our shotguns and deer rifles and ammo to school on the bus and put them in the principles office for the day until we went home on another friends bus to spend the weekend at his house. We also all carried pocket knifes.

We never considered shooting or stabbing anyone....

Different school districts, different after school activitys. When crack cocain swept out country things like killings were out of control....... Lets go shoot up the opfor with uzis at the mall. Now people are weaker, they want to be weaker, weaker is the new stronger. Meaker is the new bolder.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • razorreilly09razorreilly09 Posts: 8,401 Officer
    Another shooting in a gun-free zone?
    How can this be?
  • razorreilly09razorreilly09 Posts: 8,401 Officer
    Split Shot wrote: »
    This story is developing. We'll post more details as we get them.

Standing by for the facts. :rolleyes

I'm sure a scary black rifle that holds more ammo than needed is involved, somehow...
  • Gary S. ColecchioGary S. Colecchio Posts: 24,922 Officer
    Another shooting in a gun-free zone?
    How can this be?

Students using handguns to resolve an argument is clearly an unintended consequence of them arming themselves to prevent mass murders and should be considered acceptable in that cause, as well as any collateral victims. If only one of them was armed, who knows how many would have died?
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 Officer
    CaptTater wrote: »
    Time to issue handguns with school books.

How's that working for ya?
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
    So menzies how did it work back home with guns and your first peoples, in th'e olde country?
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • fish_stixfish_stix Posts: 1,233 Officer
    Far fewer shootings in Ireland. They graduated from mere firearms 30 years ago, although the British Army troops still shoot a few. Most folks are blown up by IRA bombings. So, you kill all the kids in a school instead of only 18-20.
  • MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 Officer
    fish_stix wrote: »
    Far fewer shootings in Ireland. They graduated from mere firearms 30 years ago, although the British Army troops still shoot a few. Most folks are blown up by IRA bombings. So, you kill all the kids in a school instead of only 18-20.

There you go. This man knows all about it!
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
    fish_stix wrote: »

gerry adams and the IRA surrendered with a treaty 10 years ago.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file