HK Mark 23 RARE!!!! with extras

SOLD.....thanks rick

Replies

• halligan017halligan017 Posts: 100 Officer
    **** nice set-up. I've heard of people paying several hundred just for that camo case. Throw in the flash supressor and that is a pretty decent deal.
  • wizard78wizard78 Posts: 476 Deckhand
    How come your two ads have different email address's? Do you own both or posting one for a friend or family?

BTW, Without derailing your ad, do you know what the diference is between the Mark 23 and the Tactical?
  • ProFISHentProFISHent Posts: 725 Officer
    Posting for a friend on the para 45. I looked over both guns last night.

Not sure the difference on tactical and mark 23. I know the mark 23s are extremely sought after especially with the case it's in. This is exactly how it was given to seals minus the light and silencer.

The mark 23 is one of the most accurate production guns out there
    Bump!!!!!!
    bump. TONS of emails/offers. this is a top knotch gun guys. I know times are hard and there isnt a huge market for this quality of gun but if we cant sell it it will just be kept for a while till times get better.
    Wizard I read Bout the 2 guns. Did you want to know or were you just curious if I knew
  • wizard78wizard78 Posts: 476 Deckhand
    ProFISHent wrote: »
    Wizard I read Bout the 2 guns. Did you want to know or were you just curious if I knew

I would love to know. Here is my Tactical with its little brother and you are right, these are supper accurate.

DSC02644.jpg
    from some research, the mark 23 was designed as an offensive secondary and worked excellent as that. The size and weight would help retain accuracy (mark 23 is considered a match grade pistol and capable of 2 inch groups at 50 YARDS!!!) but because of its size, and weight it was slow to draw for defensive actions which resulted in some criticism. They went back to the drawing board to come up with another gun that would work as a defensive secondary HK designed yet another gun, the tactical, that was based on the original USP that was more compact yet still very accurate. They even designed a third gun for counter terrorism and special forces, the HK USP compact Tactical.

Man I love HKs
  • MARLIN44MARLIN44 Posts: 1,220 Officer
    Trade you a Hi Point 9mm. It's worth about $900.00 in today's market, and I'll even through a little cash on top.:grin

Nice piece wish I had the funds. GLWS.
    23ea9c81-1e5b-4eb2-a384-b1be569337ad_zps36a194bd.jpg
    BUMP FOR THE NICEST HK MADE!!!!
  • Captjohn5150Captjohn5150 Posts: 1,695 Officer
    Alot of us on this site have more money than God, alot of us on this site like that gun and others like it. We know true value of big boy play toys. The fact that the big money isn't hitting the table states we value our cash more than said play toys. We want bang for our bucks.
    Good deals sell, great deal get nailed down.
    I saw a brand new FN 5.7 with all the goodies, guy wanted 3800 for it. He is out of his flipping mind.
    For the love of all outdoors recreational activities....what my spelling is off, that will learn ya. Pimping ain't easy unless u went to FSU, its a BS course.
    What do u get when you can connect the dots, color inside the lines, and get your release papers.....sentence served, times up at Felon sentenced university.
    Floridas first woman's college.
    The only difference between FSU and all the other colleges are other colleges accept you into the university's. At FSU you are taken into custody.
    :funnypost Sorry you cant afford the gun bud, dosnt mean its not worth the coin. Fact is, there are FEW people out there that appreciate the quality of a gun over 800-1000$. Everyone likes smith and wessons, glocks, rugers, etc. etc. and thats fine. NOTHING wrong with those guns. BUT shoot a custom Ed Brown, or an STI, even a custom kimber and you truly understand it.

The reason guns of this quality take time to sell is every joe schmoe cant afford them and even if they can dont understand why you buy one when you could buy 5 or 7 cheapies.

but in light of the fact of all the FS forum haters these days, I thought I would do a little research. This took about 3 minutes on gunsamerica.com and gunbroker.com A LOT of the gunbroker guns are auctions that are well past what is being asking already with plenty of time to go, and less additions to the gun.

24E7560B-754B-4469-80FA-5CAFF8CEB0D0-6396-000005D2E0C46FF1.jpg
    48652FE4-CE8E-45E0-BDB2-DA3C242D8845-6396-000005D2DCA4339A.jpg
    FD534282-BCB2-4C47-8A34-BB2C9B0EDC42-6396-000005D2D66F8CF7.jpg
    E6F1EA47-B561-4012-ADB9-61B187C52030-6396-000005D0D47BADDE.jpg

PS.....the last gun has a fake can on it, its NOT real.....If you are in the market for the quality gun I would be glad to spray paint a piece of PVC black and hot glue it to the front of the gun. :rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao
  • a-salt-weapona-salt-weapon Posts: 202 Deckhand
    :funnypost Fact is, there are FEW people out there that appreciate the quality of a gun over 800-1000$.

Could not disagree with you any more.

Nice gun by the way.
    so everyone appreciates them? And thanks for the gun compliment!
  • FLDXTFLDXT Posts: 2,472 Captain
    Apparently some people don't get it. Nice gun Profishent, you know what you have, don't let these people get under your skin, some people fail to realize this isn't a six shooter I guess. HK is one of the nicest arms mfgrs out there, I wouldn't sell it for a penny cheaper then you have it listed. GLWS.
    FLDXT wrote: »
    Apparently some people don't get it. Nice gun Profishent, you know what you have, don't let these people get under your skin, some people fail to realize this isn't a six shooter I guess. HK is one of the nicest arms mfgrs out there, I wouldn't sell it for a penny cheaper then you have it listed. GLWS.

lol I appreciate it FLDXT. I know the value of the gun and its priced right. They arent cheap.....believe me I know, but thats what they are worth. And the fact is they arent hyped up like ARs and a lot of other guns right now, this was the price a year ago and it will be worth even more in another couple years. One sold yesterday on HKpro.com for 2050 in a couple hrs with 1 mag and the black case. I dont know why but EVERYONE wants the case like we and wizard have. I am just shocked at how many people get offended by a price these days and think their post will alter someone elses price.

Anyone who is ACTUALLY interested, take a look around. This HK is priced where it needs to be with all the goodies that go with it. Its in TOP condition and will make an HK collector extremely happy
  • BeermanBeerman Posts: 696 Officer
    $451 just cause its Nick.... LOl
    Words of Wisdom: Many a problem will solve itself, if we forget it and go fishing or hunting!!

image.php?u=77&type=sigpic&dateline=1307501811
    thats zack.....I think Ill hold onto it. lol.
  • BeermanBeerman Posts: 696 Officer
    thats zack.....I think Ill hold onto it. lol.

Ok, $455 then!! LOL Anyway I think a lot of people see this gun as just a normal HK that sells for $500-$700ish, at first glance it does look like that, but obvioulsy there is ALOT more too this gun!! Hell, not being a huge HK follower I never even knew these existed, so i learned something!! Good luck with it, the right buyer will eventually come along!!
    Words of Wisdom: Many a problem will solve itself, if we forget it and go fishing or hunting!!

image.php?u=77&type=sigpic&dateline=1307501811
  • sanibel ricksanibel rick Posts: 8 Greenhorn
    Sent you a P M
    sanibelrick
  • FlashFlash Posts: 11,008 AG
    Post cleaned. If you are not interested in item or do not have question, don't post. Also, no name calling. Carry on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
    sent you one back sanibel, let me know as I was planning on posting the gun on other sites
    SPF, deposit received......thanks Rick, meet with you soon to make the transfer!
  • FastEddyFastEddy Posts: 33 Deckhand
    If you were closer I would definitely be interested.
    Do you ever make down by the TampaBay area/beaches much?

Nice Mk 23.
    I had a SOCOM for a while,extremely accurate weapon.
    These Mk 23's are probably the best full size production sidearm ever produced on this planet.
    They also just keep going up & up in value just as most HK stuff does.
    I heard at Shot Show a couple weekends back that HK USA is 17 million dollars behind in civilian weapon back orders at this current time and the number is growing daily.
    That will also raise the price of HK stuff the more behind they get.
    I also noticed you said you were going to list it on gun broker....
    You should also list it on HKPro dot com in their HK PISTOLS FOR SALE section,should sell on there.
    Lot's of knowledgeable guys on there also that really appreciate the HK stuff. ;)

Edit: Just noticed you had a deal in place with,Rick. Sorry about that.
    Rick,you are making a great investment. Congrats & enjoy!
    They don't come any better then that.
    SOLD............ Thanks rick.
  • sanibel ricksanibel rick Posts: 8 Greenhorn
    Thanks for connecting me with your brother and his beautiful(and gun savy) wife.
    They delivered the gun promptly on time as promised.
    The HK is everything you said it was. Your a man of your word.
    Can't wait to shoot it. (if i can pry it out of my sons big mits)
    Thanks Rick

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file