3 Ohio State
4 Notre Dame
5 Georgia
5 Texas A&M
7 Stanford
8 South Carolina
9 Florida
10 Florida State
Come to Forced Sex University where you can **** women for free!!!

Replies

• Bacon for baitBacon for bait Posts: 593 Officer
    magot wrote: »
    That's more like it.

^^^ :banana ^^^
  • MadScientistMadScientist Posts: 3,402 Officer
    Seeing OSU in there reminded me that next year we could see ND v OSU in the BCS championship. Both play pitiful schedules and could easily go undefeated again.

What a fitting joke for the end of the BCS.
  • PhescadorPhescador Posts: 3,816 Officer
    Get real MS. It's gonna be tOSU v. Bama....We have a crap schedule and are bringing everybody back. If our secondary can man up we have a nice shot of running the table and hopefully we get to play Bama and that will surely be a great game. Hopefully we don't have to play Notre Shame and blow 'em out again in another boring game.

I called this game back in November when it was announced. I knew Bama would blow 'em out because I watched most of ND's games this year and they were trash. They had already lost to Stanford and PITT. Shouldn't even have been there.

That all being said. I think tOSU would have been trounced by Bama last night....maybe not 42-14 but they wouldn't have had much chance of winning. They were on fire and Lacy is a Manimal.
    Ewe Inn Joy Mice Elf.
  • MadScientistMadScientist Posts: 3,402 Officer
    If OSU could have/would have taken their post season ban last year and skipped the Gator Bowl we would have watched OSU-ND last night. With those teams/schedules out there, it puts a lot of pressure on the SEC champ to go undefeated next year, just to get back in the BCS championship game.
  • Captjohn5150Captjohn5150 Posts: 1,695 Officer
    And one of those weak teams would be saying we're champs right now. Talk about up roar. Coach OM would be celebrating his first champ with the buckeyes.
    Even he said no way could they beat bama. Not ready.
    For the love of all outdoors recreational activities....what my spelling is off, that will learn ya. Pimping ain't easy unless u went to FSU, its a BS course.
    What do u get when you can connect the dots, color inside the lines, and get your release papers.....sentence served, times up at Felon sentenced university.
    Floridas first woman's college.
    The only difference between FSU and all the other colleges are other colleges accept you into the university's. At FSU you are taken into custody.
  • treetopflyntreetopflyn Posts: 3,937 Officer
    The AP poll is usually the more bizarre of polls since there is so much Biased voting by the writers.
  • Larry MacLarry Mac Posts: 5,444 Admiral
    The AP poll is usually the more bizarre of polls since there is so much Biased voting by the writers.
    No credibility
    Larry Mac wrote: »
    No credibility

:signs The coaches poll has no credibility
  • RedBaronRedBaron Posts: 6,781 Officer
    Larry Mac wrote: »
    No credibility

Not that he really had any d hid in the corner....but he has less than none now.
  • mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 Officer
    All things related to CFB should be referred to The MelMan. That is all......
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
    RedBaron wrote: »
    :blahblah

Still have WAY more than you ever had or ever will have.
  • Options

:Spittingcoffee Now that is funny right there. :rotflmao
  • The MelManThe MelMan Posts: 3,482 Captain
    mikev wrote: »
    All things related to CFB should be referred to The MelMan. That is all......

I like this guy Mikev.....he seems........very intelligent..........:grin. One conclusion I have reached after this season is that the Crucible of the SEC makes your team tougher. If FSU wants a tough team they need to be in the SEC and if not allowed in they need to schedule another top SEC team as a nonconference opponent............hopefully Miami and VT will regain some of their strength and help in our conditioning for a Championship run.
    2012-2013 FloridaSportsman BCS Bowl Poll Champion

Northwest Nascar Champion 2012

"2011-2012 BCS Bowl Poll Champion".

Good that you have a dream to aspire to but sadly, you will never get there.....or even close.
  • FlashFlash Posts: 11,008 AG
    The MelMan wrote: »
    I like this guy Mikev.....he seems........very intelligent..........:grin. One conclusion I have reached after this season is that the Crucible of the SEC makes your team tougher. If FSU wants a tough team they need to be in the SEC and if not allowed in they need to schedule another top SEC team as a nonconference opponent............hopefully Miami and VT will regain some of their strength and help in our conditioning for a Championship run.

Congrats on your win. :hail
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • NOLE66NOLE66 Posts: 1,630 Officer
    The MelMan wrote: »

This is already being taken care of. FSU and LSU have been in talks to schedule two games, one in Tally and one in Baton Rouge. The only sticking point is that FSU wants LSU in Tally in 2014. Hopefully they can work it out. We used to play LSU regularly.
    They should have scheduled someone for 2013.
    NOLE66 wrote: »
    This is already being taken care of. FSU and LSU have been in talks to schedule two games, one in Tally and one in Baton Rouge. The only sticking point is that FSU wants LSU in Tally in 2014. Hopefully they can work it out. We used to play LSU regularly.

FSU has never had a problem playing ANYONE ANYWHERE, the issue recently had been getting other teams to return the visit to Tall. This should change with the new playoff system teams like uf won't be able to hide any longer
  • JesseJamesJesseJames Posts: 2,408 Officer
    This should change with the new playoff system teams like uf won't be able to hide any longer

...I for one am very glad we have an expert on hiding, such as yourself, here to clear that up for us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    copoutfishing.com
    JesseJames wrote: »
    ...I for one am very glad we have an expert, such as yourself, here to clear that up for us.

Thank you. Glad I could be of service.
    Funny how UF is in hiding yet still manages to have THE toughest schedule in the country while FSU "Claims" to play anyone anywhere (as long as they are not currently ranked and it is in Tally)......and ends up with a schedule softer than many Div IAA teams.

In 2013....anyone anywhere equates to Nevada, Wofford College and Idaho.
    RedBaron wrote: »
    The AP poll has no credibility

:signs
  • Cane PoleCane Pole Stuart, FLAPosts: 9,563 Admiral
    FSU has never had a problem playing ANYONE ANYWHERE, the issue recently had been getting other teams to return the visit to Tall.

What do you expect from Cessna Regional Airport.
    Cane Pole wrote: »
    What do you expect from Cessna Regional Airport.

Yeah that's the reason :rotflmao They could always do what UM does and take a BUS :Spittingcoffee
    :signs

Back to breaking rules and changing people's post......and the mods don't care.

Same ole FS

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file