WTS: Like New TWS AR-15 .223 with Extras

Up for sale is my barely used Tactical Weapon Solutions (TWS) AR-15 .223/5.56. Model TWS02

Specs: Direct Gas Impingement Gas System – Semi Automatic Action – Chambered in .223/5.56 NATO – 1 in 7” Twist – 4150 Chrome Moly Steel Barrel (MIL-B-11595-E) – Extended Feed Ramps – Bolt Carrier Group From Mil-Spec Manufacturer – ½ x 28 threads – A2 Flash Hider – TWS15™ Mil-Spec Forged 7075-T6 Lower Receiver – Extractor Upgrade With Viton O-Ring – TWS15™ Mil-Spec Forged 7075-T6 M-4 Upper Receiver – Two Piece Quadrail With Delta Assembly – Standard Pistol Grip – TWS15™ Six Position Adjustable Stock – Mil-Spec Receiver Extension Tube – Forged “F” Front Sight Base With Bayonet Lug – Sling Swivel – Ambidextrous Rear Sling Mount

I bought the gun new May 2012. I have shot it twice. 30 rounds went down the pipe when I purchased it and since then I've been to the range one other time and put 100 rounds down range.

Included with the sale are 400 Rounds of TulAmmo, 2 30rnd Pmags, Soft Carry Case, and original paperwork.

The gun has been flawless with it's limited use. Only reason for selling, is it's just taking up room in the safe.

I'm asking $845.00.

I'm in DeLand. Prefer to sell as complete package and sell to a current CCW Holder. Please PM me or email me through the site or call/txt at 386-717-8774

Replies

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file