looking for a serious competative fishing partner

Replies

• HialeahAnglerHialeahAngler Posts: 9,601 Officer
    I only fish with people who are buff like me. Are u buff?
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • BZYhooker1BZYhooker1 Posts: 20 Greenhorn
    I only fish with people who are buff like me. Are u buff?

IF you pick me I'll wash your boat and clean yor fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TIGHT LINES AND TIGHT BUTTS DRIVE ME NUT'S:
  • Skunk ApeSkunk Ape Posts: 3,846 Captain
    I think I would be the prefect choice. I am a three time winner of the Tampa Bay Sail cat tourney,I own 3 fishing poles,and I have a 1984 16' lowe jon boat. I know the waters well around the bay and intercoastal waterways. I am also very good with a mullet net just in case a school comes by while we are fishing. And I also can clean the fish. Thank you,SA.
  • heavychevy15heavychevy15 Posts: 835 Officer
    Deleted post
    bc1da2c4-399a-44b7-aa11-cbf910301ba3_zpsccb1a08f.png
  • SumotimeSumotime Posts: 178 Officer
    How are you at catching bait? Please tell me your skill level at catching bait .Are you a beginner, novice , average , above average or master? Andy Kaufman lives...
  • sk018sk018 Posts: 2,670 Captain
    isnt the OP a yankee that claims he is some amazing fisherman. I can picture him now. He has all the "cool gear" facemask in redfish print, gloves with finger holes, fishing shoes, a pelagic visor, and most importantly a SALT LIFE sticker in his truck!!
  • BigJoupBigJoup Posts: 171 Officer
    Why do I feel like "sharing his knowledge" would go something like this- "I SAID CAST TO ONE O'CLOCK!!!! ONE O'CLOCK!!! CAN'T YOU TELL TIME!! HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN A CLOCK!!! THAT WAS OBVIOUSLY A CAST TO TWO O'CLOCK!! ARE YOU TRYING TO COST US THIS TOURNAMENT!!........Get out of my boat....NOW!...Get out of my boat"
    Treasure Coast Battery & Alternator 772-287-0301

Treasure Coast Tackle www.treasurecoasttackle.com

"That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well"- Abraham Lincoln
    thanks Charlie Moore.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • SnookslangerSnookslanger Posts: 1,320 Officer
    lowe-boy wrote: »
    Arent you the Poacher from the SW Forum who's buddy with the guide who knows all the rules that kept 3 redfish for a 2 person bag limit?

Anyways, if you pick me Harley RoadKing, expect your morning to look like this all the way to the boat ramp:

542147_314363458661589_1188390431_n_zpsb653001f.jpg

Let's see your picks :fishing

So HA likes the teeth?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbaaKhJZWMOL6wbI1uz1gMkBQR94dtr2Dn__x8NwzcVDRiVW5Gb-cOL-oj
  • JF1shJF1sh Posts: 452 Officer
    Yeah collegekid I read that wrong. After reading the rest of the thread up till then can you blame me for assuming a little? Harleyroadking.. you expect anyone to prove that they are a good fisherman before they go fishing? Come on man you don't think that is a little messed up? Where are all your reports? What tackle are you using? Before asking anyone to fish with you I would suggest proving something to the people you are asking to go with you. A lot of people do like to go out and have fun while fishing their **** off. If you want to get a good response and not the one you got please show some poise. You were a little arrogant when there a ton of people(yes even hialeahangler) on here that catch tons of fish and have some knowledge to back it up. Even if they do make "sword" fighting jokes and cross streams from time to time.:wink

Yeah I agree on the assumption. lol. I had to read the post 4 times to get the full jist of it.
  • jakedgejakedge Posts: 1,302 Officer
    Great troll. If not, he must have a mega-yacht just to carry his ego.
  • sharkatak1089sharkatak1089 Posts: 6,407 Officer
    classic
    I am choice.
    Please don't try to interject with reason, it only further confuses the matter.
  • wpbthwpbth Posts: 443 Officer
    wow already 8 pages!!

:grin
    :fishing
  • copout@castawayscopout@castaways Posts: 5,779 Officer
    wpbth wrote: »
    wow already 8 pages!!

:grin

2:banghead
  • sharkatak1089sharkatak1089 Posts: 6,407 Officer
    2:banghead

:rotflmao
    I am choice.
    Please don't try to interject with reason, it only further confuses the matter.
  • lowe-boylowe-boy Posts: 1,193 Officer
    I'm guiding this thread through a train wreck:

f7f14890.jpg
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.
    what kind of rods & reels do you use inshore almighty one?
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • SuperFlukeSuperFluke Posts: 1,889 Officer
    So has anyone won the contest yet? Is there going to be a Survivor style elimination process to see who gets to fish with this dude?
  • copout@castawayscopout@castaways Posts: 5,779 Officer
    lowe-boy wrote: »
    I'm guiding this thread through a train wreck:

f7f14890.jpg

that's a semi....

just sayin! :wink
  • taymagtaymag Posts: 658 Officer
    GT Fish wrote: »
    They call me "Jesus of the Atlantic".. Sup?

lol
    2005 Sea Fox w/ Merc 150 2 stroke (adding here since I always forget in my "how do I fix this" posts) :fishing
  • CarolinaJimCarolinaJim Posts: 101 Officer
    I have to say this has been a hilarious read caused by the misreading of the OP.
    Im a cool guy to fish with will share my knowledge and dont take offense to productive criticism to learn.
    This means he is open to, I believe he means constructive not productive, criticism. This does not mean he intends to criticize you, unless you say your are the worlds best fisherman and can't even cast.

Reading is fundamental, reading comprehension is priceless. :rotflmao
  • SnookslangerSnookslanger Posts: 1,320 Officer
    We don't need no stinkin Carolinian or Georgian or whatever tellin us how yall read up north.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbaaKhJZWMOL6wbI1uz1gMkBQR94dtr2Dn__x8NwzcVDRiVW5Gb-cOL-oj
  • Is figure eighting for snook "out of date"?
  • ShadowcastShadowcast Posts: 1,007 Officer
    magot wrote: »
    So, you're a college graduate?

C-O-M-P-E-T-I-T-I-V-E

This is the funniest thing I have ever read!!! I wonder if IGFA has completed this guy's wing of the building yet???
    :Spittingcoffee
    Capt. Jon Bull
    Shadowcast Charters
    Ankona Boats Sales Rep
    2018 Tavernier 17.....Coming Soon!!
    www.shadowcastcharters.com
  • nicknick Posts: 4,396 Captain
    Georgia grad....
  • sterlingxs22sterlingxs22 Posts: 158 Officer
    He wants someone to show him where to fish, we get the same thing up here in Georgia. Who would want to be in the boat with that guy . I'm 60 and fish my bass tournaments and from first light to 3 pm , I'm not very good but I got 100 bucks that says I'd beat him in fresh or salt. He should be fishing for blue fish off New Jersey.
  • Anclote KeyAnclote Key Posts: 2,354 Officer
    I don't think he likes us anymore.
    The two best times to fish is when it’s rainin’ and when it ain’t. –Patrick F. McManus
    my daddy once caught a bullet with his bare hands.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • FishHeadFishHead Posts: 128 Officer
    Test

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file