Database Error?

Triple Threat 33TTriple Threat 33T Posts: 18,638 Admin
Anyone else having problems staying logged on or getting a database error message?
"Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."

Replies

• hooknlinehooknline Posts: 5,278 Officer
    Yep.database Problem here
    If I say something that offends you, please let me know so I can say it again later

1322773200_30_1_USD_3.50_default.png
  • gandrfabgandrfab Posts: 19,975 AG
    database error message
    :BUNNY gestapo

• King_MeKing_Me Posts: 5,129 Admiral
    The end of the world is beginning already :grin
  • jimmy77jimmy77 Posts: 1,687 Officer
    A long lag after clicking "Post Quick Reply" and on a couple of occasions before posting I got the pop up message asking if I wanted to leave the page.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • keypondkeypond Posts: 2,017 Officer
    Apparently the Guru was meditating when I tried to come in....

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:

XID: 794502001

Varnish cache server
    Chris

Reel Time w/Florida Sportsman Guest Host
    Sight Fishing AJ's, Say What
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCSPHOHuw-M&list=UU7OK0PWEO7jknYHsykHcjaA&index=1&feature=plcp
  • Yep, and freakin Wells fargo is down too.
    THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.
  • GrizGriz Palm Beach Gardens, FloridaPosts: 9,633 Admin
    Seems to be foxed. I know there are periodic database updates that may coincide with logging on that may cause an occasional issue.
    The early bird may get the worm, but the Second Mouse gets the cheese. SW

:Griz
  • Do you think you could get the crack IT staff to fix Wells Faro also, I gots some bankin to do.
    TYVM
    THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.
  • Alan_HicksAlan_Hicks Posts: 132 Officer
    I'm not sure what happened to be completely honest, guys. We were having some issues with our load balancer. Once I recognized the problem, I moved us over to the secondary server. This didn't rectify the problem so I spent half an hour trying to figure out what the root cause is. In the end, a reboot of both our primary and secondary servers seems to have improved things. If this continues, please don't hesitate to let me know.

*sigh* Never can take a day off this job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Do you think you could get the crack IT staff to fix Wells Faro also, I gots some bankin to do.
    TYVM

I believe they are experiencing cyber-attacks. Better keep an eye on your balance.

Wells Fargo facing possible cyberattack

Washington Business Journal
    Date: Thursday, December 20, 2012, 6:36am EST - Last Modified: Thursday, December 20, 2012, 6:53am EST

Wells Fargo & Co.'s website was struck with high traffic volumes on Tuesday and Wednesday, limiting or preventing access for online customers in what could be another round of cyberattacks against the bank.

Wells Fargo has not said whether the problems are related to denial-of-service attacks launched against wellsfargo.com and other bank websites in September.

http://www.bizjournals.com/washington/morning_call/2012/12/wells-fargo-facing-possible-cyber-attack.html
  • They had one in September also, I've been trying to get my wife to change her accounts over to my credit union but she's a very "loyal" person, even thou her bank has changed hands four or five times in the past 32 years.
    I guess if it's not back up in the AM she's gonna have to go in live and in person.
  • jimmy77jimmy77 Posts: 1,687 Officer
    I just logged into my Wellsfargo.com online banking without a problem. Would you like my username and password to test?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joey ButtonsJoey Buttons Posts: 11,849 Officer
    It happened to me too.
    FSU is the best football team of all time!
  • jimmy77 wrote: »
    I just logged into my Wellsfargo.com online banking without a problem. Would you like my username and password to test?

And your ATM card and PIN if you would be so kind.:grin

Just tried again and still no go.
    Alan_Hicks wrote: »
    I'm not sure what happened to be completely honest, guys. We were having some issues with our load balancer. Once I recognized the problem, I moved us over to the secondary server. This didn't rectify the problem so I spent half an hour trying to figure out what the root cause is. In the end, a reboot of both our primary and secondary servers seems to have improved things. If this continues, please don't hesitate to let me know.

*sigh* Never can take a day off this job.

Alan, I'm getting the DB error periodically still.
  • Triple Threat 33TTriple Threat 33T Posts: 18,638 Admin
    Database Error message for about the last ten minutes
    "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."
  • GROUPER SCOOPERGROUPER SCOOPER Posts: 1,871 Captain
    Same here.................
    Everything affects everything.You can't just change one thing.Every thing is connected.
  • nicknick Posts: 4,393 Captain
    Talked to Spinfreak earlier, he mentioned something about hacking into some servers or something.
  • ontheedge5658ontheedge5658 Posts: 2,658 Officer
    all is ok for now
  • PopeyePopeye Posts: 14,296 Officer
    I just thought I was being banned again.
    When I was younger, I could remember anything...

whether it had happened or not.

Mark Twain
  • BnTBnT Posts: 6,644 Admiral
    Togam wrote: »
    Talked to Spinfreak earlier, he mentioned something about hacking into some servers or something.

lol
    "Give a man a fish and feed him for a day... Don’t teach a man to fish…and feed yourself. He’s a grown man. And fishing’s not that hard"
    gandrfab wrote: »
    Sharky is always clocky, bnt is sometimes sharky,
    sharky is sometimes bnt, but bnt is never clocky
  • Popeye wrote: »
    I just thought I was being banned again.

You are overdue.:grin
    You are overdue.:grin

Has it been a month already?

Mark Twain
  • silvergsilverg Posts: 1,440 Officer
    How do I get rid of the extra window that opens every time I open FS? Firefox and adblock user
    silverg wrote: »
    How do I get rid of the extra window that opens every time I open FS? Firefox and adblock user

Tater should be along shortly.

Mark Twain
  • BnTBnT Posts: 6,644 Admiral
    silverg wrote: »

I use adblock also and never get an extra window.. what is on it?
    "Give a man a fish and feed him for a day... Don’t teach a man to fish…and feed yourself. He’s a grown man. And fishing’s not that hard"
    gandrfab wrote: »
    Sharky is always clocky, bnt is sometimes sharky,
    sharky is sometimes bnt, but bnt is never clocky
  • HialeahAnglerHialeahAngler Posts: 9,601 Officer
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTD6vZUnjdVdddjs4o1hwYBV1XZ_vV-EBI9-IcZZwtlHIW0A2YYGw
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • coldaircoldair Posts: 11,498 Officer
    I warned Griz and TTT a while back about something on this site
    169304.GIF
  • PhescadorPhescador Posts: 3,816 Officer
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTD6vZUnjdVdddjs4o1hwYBV1XZ_vV-EBI9-IcZZwtlHIW0A2YYGw

Newman!
    Ewe Inn Joy Mice Elf.
  • GJBenn85GJBenn85 Posts: 1,364 Officer
    Togam wrote: »

I call BS, fat fingers are not hacker friendly.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file