Legal Question regarding drivers license

2»

Replies

• PolarPolar Lake WorthPosts: 22,261 AG
    tater cat says 311168_504773149555134_461939334_n.jpg
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 Officer
    that's my favorite.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
    BTW, your signature should be "you're welcome", you're welcome.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • RRRRRR Posts: 8,218 Officer
    CaptTater wrote: »
    BTW, your signature should be "you're welcome", you're welcome.

:snortle:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It was a quote from a fellow forum member who idolizes me, I didnt think it would have been fair, or nice to alter what he typed. I kept it in its pristine state
    Polar wrote: »
    It was a quote from a fellow forum member who idolizes me, I didnt think it would have been fair, or nice to alter what he typed. I kept it in its pristine state

should be in quotes then.
    I also knew it would bother someone.
    Win
  • RRRRRR Posts: 8,218 Officer
    polar, please tell me you have your helmet on...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HomerSimpsonHomerSimpson Posts: 6,397 Admiral
    CaptTater wrote: »
    should be in quotes then.

and the source cited
  • dusky203dusky203 Posts: 617 Officer
    Did he used to work for me? Sound awful familar.....
  • MosesMoses Posts: 1,203 Officer
    RRR wrote: »

DSCF5279.jpg
    The peanuts and beer took its toll. I had to fart really bad. I would normally ease away and let it out. I thought it was time for her to grow up.
    It was a varoooom! It shook the pine needles off the trees. She broke and ran.
    "Daddy, you stink!"
    She's my best buddy to this day! You never know how these things will work out!
    Sayin... Reck

1387463400_20_1_USD_5_default.png
    Joey Buttons - FRIEND FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!
    tumblr_lr3gfxghgr1qc4gss.gif
  • got ants?got ants? Posts: 9,140 Officer
    RRR wrote: »

...and level III vest, with plates...

So, the guy has a CCW and carries 2 pieces? Did yer ellio fren take him to the graybar hotel if not?
    :popcorn
    tffflogocopy_zps48a02f99.jpg
2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file