What happened to my post?

ShallowShannonShallowShannon Posts: 22 Greenhorn
It says it was moved but when I click on it I get this.

ShallowShannon, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Replies

• INTREPID377INTREPID377 Posts: 3,697 Captain
    It would appear your post was moved to the legendary and fabled "Mod" section of the forum. You must know the secret handshake or have friends in high places to access it. I'm guessing you have neither.

What was the nature of the post?
  • badbullgatorbadbullgator Posts: 1,568 Officer
    I though posting about or asking about a removed post was grounds for banishment.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334
  • Triple Threat 33TTriple Threat 33T Posts: 18,638 Admin
    Shannon I didn't move your thread but after seeing this I looked at it and it was plastered with spam links. That's probably why it was moved.
    "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."
  • frankfrank Posts: 12,231 AG
    it must have got lost in the web shuffle
    post it again
    No political signature
  • Triple Threat 33TTriple Threat 33T Posts: 18,638 Admin
    frank wrote: »
    it must have got lost in the web shuffle
    post it again
    I looked at it and it was plastered with spam links. That's probably why it was moved.
    "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."
  • ShallowShannonShallowShannon Posts: 22 Greenhorn
    No big deal, I was just trying figure out where it came from.

INTREPID377 it was about an email I received, thought maybe it was from someone
    on FSF
  • INTREPID377INTREPID377 Posts: 3,697 Captain
    No big deal, I was just trying figure out where it came from.

INTREPID377 it was about an email I received, thought maybe it was from someone
    on FSF

Seems that FS got hacked and all our e-mail addresses are now in the hands of spammers. You're not the first to post about this.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file