UF vs FSU

Replies

• ResinheadResinhead Posts: 7,979 Admiral
    Frettin? See post #1! :rotflmao

I love the fact you don't think its a big game for the Gata. It's all they got left. No conference championship. No shot at a BCS bowl. Just a shot at an Orlando bowl. Keep thinking like that, it'll make the third straight beatdown easier to swallow. :blowkiss

The Noles can loose it and not have it matter. They still play for the conference championship and a BCS Bowl game.

:blowkiss
  • Captjohn5150Captjohn5150 Posts: 1,695 Officer
    Game just got very BIG.....The poor gators now have a BCS game on the line, but there is more.....a back door into the Big One......Gators have to win in tally.......then ND needs to fall, or uga drops a game and beats bama, or bama drops a game and beats the dogs. Love to see a UF vs UGA national champ game. A exact reverse of last years bama vs lsu game.
    For the love of all outdoors recreational activities....what my spelling is off, that will learn ya. Pimping ain't easy unless u went to FSU, its a BS course.
    What do u get when you can connect the dots, color inside the lines, and get your release papers.....sentence served, times up at Felon sentenced university.
    Floridas first woman's college.
    The only difference between FSU and all the other colleges are other colleges accept you into the university's. At FSU you are taken into custody.
  • TumbleweedTomTumbleweedTom Posts: 1,987 Officer
    Funny how SOME see this as an end to the end.

Welcome.., to an opportunity.

The acc is/and will always be, a secondary choice.
    "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy." Tom Waits.
  • FSU_RedfishFSU_Redfish Posts: 225 Officer
    Funny how SOME see this as an end to the end.

Welcome.., to an opportunity.

The acc is/and will always be, a secondary choice.

Gotta love the optimism of a team 10-1 team.... that had one offensive touchdown against an FCS foe... at home... in front of 40 some thousand people.
  • TumbleweedTomTumbleweedTom Posts: 1,987 Officer
    Optimism? Please.., You bore me.
    Check the statistics.., although it may be hard for you.
    Simply because the system is still skrewed.., means nothing.
    Till 2014.

NO ONE, has beaten more credible teams with in the BCS system, HIGHLY ranked, than UF.

It's pretty obvious.., unless you majored in Music.
    "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy." Tom Waits.
    Optimism? Please.., You bore me.
    Check the statistics.., although it may be hard for you.

Just your luck.. I love statistics. Never-mind your games amongst your over-hyped conference brethren. Let's simplify it by looking at your three "underpowered" OOC matches. Simple enough?

Bowling Green...
    Teams that scored as many or more points on BG as UF did (27pts): Toledo, Virginia Tech (5-6 acc)(37 pts), and Kent State (you remember that name from baseball season :blowkiss).

U of Louisiana-Lafayette....
    Teams that scored as many or more offensive points against ULL as UF did (20): Western Kentucky, UL-Monroe, Ark State (50pts), North Texas, FIU, Oklahoma St. (65), and Troy.

Here is the kicker!

Jacksonville State....
    Teams that have scored as many or more points on Jacksonville State as UF did (23) (YES, FCS JSU): Arkansas (49 pts)(not going bowling), UT-Chattanooga (Bad FCS, LOL), Eastern Kentucky U (51pts), Tennessee Tech (fcs), Eastern Illinois (fcs), Tennessee State (fcs), Murray State (fcs)(that one is familiar... FSU handled business to the tune of 69-3 with them.), U Tennessee-Martin (49 points, LOL!), and Austin Peay.

By The Way.. That is all their opponents except for one. Southeast Missouri State. wow. :grin
  • MakomenutsMakomenuts Posts: 236 Officer
    31-13 noles cruise with an easy win. Then jump all the 2 loss SEC teams in the top 10 with an outside shot of making it into the big game.
  • upacreekupacreek Posts: 1,083 Officer
    Just your luck.. I love statistics.

How you like these?

#2 Florida (9-1)
    Rating: 0.965483
    Total Opp. Record:
    61-38 = 61.616%
    SOS: 0.65858
    SOS rank: 2
    Avg. opp. rank: 39.900
    Top 25 wins: 3
    Top 50 wins: 5

#15 Florida St (9-1)
    Total Opp. Record:
    41-57 = 41.837%
    SOS: 0.45035
    SOS rank: 95
    Avg. opp. rank: 75.800
    Top 25 wins: 1
    Top 50 wins: 1

:rotflmao
  • GrillaGGrillaG Posts: 1,259 Officer
    GatorBait.jpg
  • runnoftrunnoft Posts: 331 Officer
    Any wagers out on this?
  • loose_cannonloose_cannon Posts: 592 Officer
    Both offenses will look so inept that fans from both teams will be ready to burn their hats by halftime.
    UF because they don't know how to play offense and FSU because their offense has never seen a quality defense.

Whichever team is on the positive side of turnovers wins this game.

10-6 take your pick.
    Member #813
  • Baits OutBaits Out Posts: 12,250 AG
    Both offenses will look so inept that fans from both teams will be ready to burn their hats by halftime.
    UF because they don't know how to play offense and FSU because their offense has never seen a quality defense.

Whichever team is on the positive side of turnovers wins this game.

10-6 take your pick.

Tending to agree with you on this day, at this time.

Would happily settle for Gators by 3.
    I’m only responsible for what I say -- not for what others think they understand.

Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the "m" is silent.

America! Keep calm and return fire.

:USA
  • The MelManThe MelMan Posts: 3,482 Captain
    Big Game, I'm on my way, I'm makin' it, Big Game. Our house.......We win. The pressure is on your QBs........
    2012-2013 FloridaSportsman BCS Bowl Poll Champion

Northwest Nascar Champion 2012

"2011-2012 BCS Bowl Poll Champion".
  • ChumbagChumbag Posts: 381 Officer
    Seems you're already frettin'?
    You girl's are gonna finally play a REAL football team..,
    Welcome to a WEEKLY occurrence for SEC teams.

Not a big game for us.
    We missed that one.., by a hair.
    We play in the BEST conference in the country.
    You guys? No big deal.

You guys are funny. The elite team of the elite conference got beat by the SEC walk-on team. The rest of the conference continues to squeak by with a variety of excuses and a lot of close conference games with struggling offenses.

I can't wait to see what our girls do against your real football team. The FSU offense is not elite either, but I think they compare quite favorably to what I have seen from the Gators.

Where are Tree and Red? This is prime time, you can't have Thanksgiving without turkeys.
  • RedBaronRedBaron Posts: 6,781 Officer
    Uf has to has Driskel at 100% or it will be a long day.
    Come to Forced Sex University where you can **** women for free!!!
    Have to agree low scoring heavy hitting game. Fsu off is not going to move the ball on a more physical Fl def. Fl off is not going to move the ball on a very physical Fsu. Uf def is a few steps ahead of what Fsu off can show or try. We all know this. Not going to run or pound the ball on Uf. Manuel running or throwing is not anything that Uf hasnt seen or stopped all season. No problem. Might get a freebie, who knows......this Uf D is more than able to play with Fsu.
    Uf off is a good pound it out in your face ball club. Not going to scare Fsu with a passing attack, so Fsu will load the front and stop the run. Fsu should beable to lock down on uf on passing with fewer defenders. Uf doesnt move ball on fsu. Might get a freebie, who knows....both teams are tied at this point....
    Comes down to turn overs and field pos. Going to be 3 and out, punt for field pos. close enough to try a field goal.
    Speical teams play is a most.
    Uf kicker is banged up a little but better than fsu kicker, playing at Fsu call it a wash
    6 to 3, 9 to 6, 12 to 9, maybe a 19 to 9 game as a fluke give me td was given.
    Heck 0 to 0 going into OT then it become a multi field goal game.
    Going to be a def. suck fest
    For the love of all outdoors recreational activities....what my spelling is off, that will learn ya. Pimping ain't easy unless u went to FSU, its a BS course.
    What do u get when you can connect the dots, color inside the lines, and get your release papers.....sentence served, times up at Felon sentenced university.
    The only difference between FSU and all the other colleges are other colleges accept you into the university's. At FSU you are taken into custody.
  • dlagatordlagator Posts: 781 Officer
    I like that nobody is giving UF a shot in this game....I'll take my chances with UF in a 13-10 barn-burner. EJ turns it over late with a 10-10 tie and UF kicks a long one to win........OH MY!
    Vegas insider doesn't have an opening line as of yet. Seems their waiting to see what Driskell's status is.

Due to the Driskell injury there is currently no line on the game.
    Resinhead wrote: »
    Vegas insider doesn't have an opening line as of yet. Seems their waiting to see what Driskell's status is.

Due to the Driskell injury there is currently no line on the game.

No way I take uf without Driskell
  • TightlinesPETightlinesPE Posts: 208 Officer
    RedBaron wrote: »
    No way I take uf without Driskell

It's important enough for Vegas to leave the opening line out. What would be worse is for Driskell to re-injure himself early in the game.
    Not sure.....Brissett as is or an 80% Driskell.....

Neither bode well for us.
  • upacreekupacreek Posts: 1,083 Officer
    RedBaron wrote: »
    Not sure.....Brissett as is or an 80% Driskell.....

Neither bode well for us.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/no-6-florida-gets-qb-194516604--ncaaf.html
  • mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 Officer
    Don't have a dog in this fight, but I'm going with FSU 38, Gators 17.
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
    upacreek wrote: »

That should spur the line tomorrow for Vegas. Doesn't sound like he'll be 100% but we heard coaches hedge their bets before.
    Him geting some playing time is more to the effect that Brissett was pretty bad on Saturday. I'm thinking Muschamp is taking the 80% Driskell option.
  • magotmagot Posts: 6,640 Officer
    What a bunch of nonsense.
    It's just about time to play the game, excuses and BS aside.
    If I could call it, I would. But I cain't.
    CGIA (Congratulations in advance) to the winner, even if it's the ********.
    I keed! I keed!
    It really will not matter if either is playing at 50 or 80 percent. Neither will be effective to any degree against a very stought Fsu def team that is at home, last senior game, would love to send uf to a lower bowl game. It also doesnt matter if manuel shows up either. Fsu off is not going to move uf def. The team that wins is the one with No turn overs and has battled for and won better field pos.
    Uf will give it its all as the season just got much better by hard work 10-1 and default luck....hope no one gets hurt and its a clean game.
    Vegas at this point is saying even we have no idea.....tells you something. Their keeping their money safe.
    A true scrub of a game.
  • rock_fishrock_fish Posts: 11,515 AG
    It really will not matter if either is playing at 50 or 80 percent. Neither will be effective to any degree against a very stought Fsu def team that is at home, last senior game, would love to send uf to a lower bowl game. It also doesnt matter if manuel shows up either. Fsu off is not going to move uf def. The team that wins is the one with No turn overs and has battled for and won better field pos.
    Uf will give it its all as the season just got much better by hard work 10-1 and default luck....hope no one gets hurt and its a clean game.
    Vegas at this point is saying even we have no idea.....tells you something. Their keeping their money safe.
    A true scrub of a game.

Great assessment. Field position is going to be big, and UF's punter is the top of the game. But UF turns the ball over a lot recently. Good matchup I hope
  • Baits OutBaits Out Posts: 12,250 AG
    Yes, yes, yes!

This Thursday shall be the traditional American plentiful feast to wonderfully share with friends and family.

For some of us though, Saturday shall be the most important day in the week.
    I’m only responsible for what I say -- not for what others think they understand.

Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the "m" is silent.

America! Keep calm and return fire.

:USA
    A true scrub of a game.

LOL! Vegas has has "no idea" yet because they are waiting on definitive Driskell news. They have been cautious with USC vs. ND as well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file