new to here and "on foot fishing"

project1project1 Posts: 347 Officer
Hi guys just joined last night but anyway my wifes pregnant and i have been threatened to stay on land and off my boat so iv been giving it a shot and have done very well. i live in stuart, fl and have fished up and down the coast heres a nice trout i caught yesterday at a secret spot of mine. i caught a 28" trout the day b4 at the same spot but i was alone so i couldnt pose with it just with my foot . this one is a 24".

• ontheedge5658ontheedge5658 Posts: 2,658 Officer
    Nice Trout. Now give up that secret spot. Just kidding. Good luck on the birth of your child. Make sure to take the kid fishing. Nothing like having your child as your fishing partner.
  • project1project1 Posts: 347 Officer
    I cant wait to take my first she is almost 19 months this one due anytime now will be a boy so im pretty excited.
  • greenie-slayergreenie-slayer Posts: 713 Officer
    I think i know your spot. If it is im surprised you didnt catch a ton of snook
  • fishboyfishboy Posts: 1,326 Officer
    Nice trout!!!!
  • mandaferretmandaferret Posts: 932 Officer
    I hope you got permission from Mosquito control to be back there lol. But to all of us who fish these spots, I called them the other day and they said they have no problem with people fishing along the roads.
    thanks! if you know where it is its def good right now! i was told its ok on foot no vehicles but that was by a friend no one "official"
  • Joupdog1Joupdog1 Posts: 1,416 Officer
    I recognize where your at, great fish! What did you catch it on?
  • testerman28testerman28 Posts: 1,329 Officer
    very nice trout!.. all the best on the kid! do everything you can in life to live it.. even if it means messing around with fish.
    live finger mullet theres snook and everthing back there its awsume but they will not hit frozen.
    and mosquitos are pretty bad thats why im all covered up
  • stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 4,275 Captain
    Congrats bro on both counts. Here's to fishing with your new son & daughter. :beer
  • PowerhousePowerhouse Posts: 321 Deckhand
    Really nice catch. Congrats on the new addition to the family.

2002 Hurricane 196 Fundeck-2002 Yamaha 115

went out fishing the other day ran into my buddy fishing a bridge took him to a spot i wanted to check out and did pretty well seems like it would be great if i got out b4 the tide calmed down. caught a few sheeps head and snappers we had a nice what seemed to be with in slot size snook swim over our toes would rather have caught it but still always cool that we must blend in. heres my keeper sheeps head good little fight from this guy.
  • PowerhousePowerhouse Posts: 321 Deckhand
    Sounds like you had a good time, great pic also.

2002 Hurricane 196 Fundeck-2002 Yamaha 115

Well we had our son last week. Healthy as can be eating well. But tomarrow im goin fishing the wifes ok with it ill keep yall posted if o do well

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file