bantam1: Question for you

MARLIN44MARLIN44 Posts: 1,220 Officer
Is this something I can order or do I have to buy a whole new drag cap?
This is the second reel that this has happened to.
It's a 3000 Stradic FI.


  • bantam1bantam1 Posts: 541 Officer
    You would have to get another drag knob. That piece is not available as a separate item.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file