Yankee Capts' gun and run in front of the cold front -

HooganHoogan Right on the edge of the EvergladesPosts: 515 Officer
Limited Load 3 Day Limited Load Mutton Marathon - Feb. 15th to Feb. 17th.
Came back almost a full day early to avoid the thread of a furious cold front approaching Dry Tortugas. We knew of the threat this front presented before we set sail, so basically we ran and gunned to the DT's to take care of bussines and cross Rebecca Schoals back in time before it pounded the Tortugas.Just got home an hour ago, stay tuned for a full report with pictures, also expect an outstanding report from Cameron Sleep to come!

Preview - Six and one half totes of Muttons on the very first drop of the trip !!! :fishing

Got pictures!
Left Stock Island on schedule, knowing we had a window to take care of business and haul **** back to port before the anticipated 30-35 mph winds and 9-11 foot seas. FISRT bus stop at 5:00 am yielded SIX and ONE HALF totes of Muttons. Proof is in the pudding...

Some pinkies...

Here's Chad one of the 3 most excellent mates that I've fished with...

For Sunrise City greg took us to Jurasic Park in 170 foot depth, this is what I managed after about an hour or so...:fishing

Breakfast time... Joe second best ever galley cook on the YC, first place goes to Renata washing over us from heaven :angel

Ahn's pool winning near 40 lb. kinfish, beating my 20 lb. pinky for the honors and the $$$

My favorite eating fish Cuban Silver Snapper

Impressive, and running back to Stock Island before The Perfect Storm, Muttons ruled the totes

Help me welcome the new YC nite captain... not his first rodeo for sure Capt. Derk :hail

Art: "Greg would you please take my picture" Greg: "another picture of you? :grin
20 pound Muttonium

Capt. Greg - looking out from above (literally)
A picture is worth a thousand words!
This shot belongs in the YC website - a classic shot

Replies

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file