12/05 Stripes!!!!!

Once again it seems when least prepared, We get a nice one!! Left Boynton inlet 8 A.M. enroute to Ft. Lauderdale for a Garmin electronics seminar and training class. Before turning to the South high speed troll a couple circles in front of Boynton inlet, Nice fish on for about 4 seconds in 180 then gone!:banghead after a couple more passes turned South nothing until Boca quick hit and gone!! 280 just south of Hillsboro nice fish on and soon after in the boat!!!! Felt good to get one again, And the family was happy to have fresh fish:thumbsup
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Replies

• VenturesomeVenturesome Posts: 1,743 Officer
    dang steve great report. why the hell do i go all the way to the bahamas ???? great pic.
    2392.jpg
  • Fi$h2nguyenFi$h2nguyen Posts: 7,779 Moderator
    Nice job Steve!! Gotta love the scenic route!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Keeping busy while away from Florida

https://www.youtube.com/user/UFpwrLifter/videos?view_as=public
  • Team TuppensTeam Tuppens Posts: 509 Officer
    dang steve great report. why the hell do i go all the way to the bahamas ???? great pic.

You know why, The first reason is your cell phone won't work over there and that's a good thing, 2nd while cleaning your fish o.k. To be in no hurry and drink a few yellow birds,O.K. To relax and not worry about work the next day your only concern is to make sure boat iced and ready!! We love it over there and look forward to spending more time there this year.

We are watching for a weather window (between the kids sports etc)to get over there would love to meet up with you on the other side, after all you taught me the venturesome slide! I owe you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • e-moneye-money Posts: 4,257 Officer
    Way to go Team Tuppens!
    USCG Freelance Licensed Captain
    20 years experience Offshore & Bahamas ( Sailfish, Dolphin, Wahoo, Swordfish & Bottom Fish.)
    [url]Http://www.e-moneyfishing.com[/url]
    (I teach people how to be more effective AND catch MORE and BIGGER fish on their own boats!)
    emoney991@outlook.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenturesomeVenturesome Posts: 1,743 Officer
    ok ok, you are right about all u said. especially the cell phone part. when we go to abacos in spring for the month, no computer, tv, and cell phone except for admin and emergencies. but i digress. good on you again for the hoo. i love the pic of you holding it, stripes and angle are perfect.................. ( and i'll collect from you when its repower time !! :wink )
    2392.jpg
  • GT FishGT Fish Posts: 9,448 Officer
    Nice work!
    mousey.gif
    61903c544aca27b57fb2aa29e6bc4a3b.gif
    gnat.gifWzz6I.gif
  • latitudeajustmentlatitudeajustment Posts: 1,944 Captain
    Very nice, on your way to the seminar and whammo! Slick stuff there, congrats!
  • flatsfisherflatsfisher Posts: 1,381 Officer
    nice hoo!
  • Gatorzone19Gatorzone19 Posts: 127 Officer
    Nice hoo! Is that one the new 34 Tournament Ventures? Badas$ boat
    th_0C5D9A80-8D02-4738-836A-C3CE596E0061-302-0000001BC18BE6D4-1_zpsb8739058.jpg
  • No CompetitionNo Competition Posts: 413 Officer
    Ha! We were just talking about that in the shop Tuesday and looky looky! Awesome to see a plan come together like that Steve!
    2007 31' Competition
    Yamaha 300HP 4-Stroke 4.2 liters
    Garmin and Furuno Electroincs
    Nice hoo! Is that one the new 34 Tournament Ventures? Badas$ boat

The boat is our new Jupiter 34 Tournament Edition, I can honestly say it is the best boat that I have ever fished, I love it and hopefully will be fishing a lot this year. Thanks for the compliments.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dpdashdpdash Posts: 5,345 Admiral
    You inspired me, just decided I'm going out tomorrow am
  • Fi$h2nguyenFi$h2nguyen Posts: 7,779 Moderator
    The boat is our new Jupiter 34 Tournament Edition, I can honestly say it is the best boat that I have ever fished, I love i and hopefully will be fishing a lot this year. Thanks for the compliments.

Steve, curious if you've fished other 34s, and if there's a noticeable difference in ride that you like, or if it's the outlay of the boat.
    dpdash wrote: »
    You inspired me, just decided I'm going out tomorrow am

Thinking the same here...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Keeping busy while away from Florida

https://www.youtube.com/user/UFpwrLifter/videos?view_as=public
  • roweryborowerybo Posts: 2,091 Officer
    Congrats on the Hoo Steve. Can't wait to see the new boat.
    Steve, curious if you've fished other 34s, and if there's a noticeable difference in ride that you like, or if it's the outlay of the boat.

Thinking the same here...

I have fished the Venture 34 for several years and It was a solid incredible boat there was no boat like it at the time, However (my opinion) the newer ones were just not built like the earlier ones, 2010 fished the 33T Contender (now called a 35) Great riding boat just not the quality I hoped for, 2012 Fished a 32 Contender another great riding boat built to fish just not really built for the family and factory support was less than desirable.

As for the Jupiter, First off dealing with the factory is very pleasant, They want to build you a first class boat the way you want it, The Jupiter has a superior finish, A soft ride, Very dry, Walk in console with side entry and a great layout, Not too many compartments just enough.

As for fishing tomorrow, I ran the boat back from Lauderdale this afternoon did'nt fish but it looked fishy!! A lot more weed in the water than the day before, offshore a good color change inshore Sailfish balling up bait 40ft of water. Good Luck!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VindawgVindawg Posts: 801 Officer
    Nice Hoo, way to go!
  • isla21isla21 Posts: 2,115 Officer
    Sweet!!!!
  • AlwaysforwardAlwaysforward Posts: 1,502 Captain
    Nice ride and hoo.... Thanks for the report :applause
    ALWAYSFORWARD, NEVER STRAIGHT...

Truckdecal-signature.jpg
  • Lori Jo FishingLori Jo Fishing Posts: 666 Officer
    Very nice!!! Cool pic of the hoo.
  • PaulBoatPaulBoat Posts: 4,389 Officer