Great Day in Flamingo Yesterday

Went out yesterday early with a friend and his 2 boys as well as my own 2 boys for another adventure in the park. Needless to say, it was one of my best days ever. Started off at Snake Bite with over 20 Sea Trout of which we kept 6 within size limit. All other safely returned to the water, but boys had a blast with the non stop action. Then my little guy caught his biggest Red ever at over 29.5 inches. Action slowed down by 9:30 am so we decided to move closer into the flat. Picked up 3 more legal Trout and a bunch more little ones with even a Lady Fish and several Jacks showing up to the party.

Around 1pm heading back to the Marina we decided to try and see if we can land the 1 thing needed for the slam, and BAM!, one of my friends little guys bumping off the bottom near some mangroves landed a nice 27 inch Snook.

Called it a day after that with the kids jammin to music and celebrating the great day on the water!!:Rockon

It was a nice way to spend Thanksgiving with our boys and good friends!!! Overall we caught over 25 trout, 3 Reds, 1 Snook and tons of Jacks!!!!:fishing

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file