For sale: Bass Pro (Hoyt) Redhead XP 32 Compound Bow

RH, 60-70# pull, 29.5 “draw currently (can adjust w/out a press), Realtree camo
This bow is ready to hunt. Comes with 5 arrow quick-release quiver, LimbSaver stabilizers, Cobra 3 pin sight w/ light, Whisker Biscuit, peep, d loop, new custom string & cables,
Also included is the case (Plano Bow Guard) and 12 arrows (350 gr Redhead/Carbon Express Carbon Supreme Lite Customs w/ 2” Blazers cut to 29.5”). I’ll throw in any broad heads I have as well (a few Rage 2 blades, G5 Strikers, and field points) and anything else I have lying around (string/cable wax etc…).
I love this bow, but with 3 kids under 6 years old at home I’ve decided to limit things to muzzleloader and rifle hunts for the coming years. This will be a hunt-ready setup; you’ll just need a release!
Asking $375 for the whole shooting match. I can’t promise you success, but this bow has been there and done it!
Eph. 3:20

Replies

• spfldbowhunterspfldbowhunter Posts: 889 Officer
    pics added to original post
    I would also consider trading for an aluminum climber (prefer a Summit).
    Price drop to $325, still willing to trade for a Summit climber
  • AUfaninFLAUfaninFL Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    Is it still available? What year is it?
    Still available, I bought it new 5 years ago. Custom string & cables are new.
    This many views, someone has to be interested, shoot me an offer :thumbsup

One thing about the arrows that I'm including- don't let the length bother you unless your draw length is longer. Otherwise, you can cut them to your own size and save a bundle in the process. You're not going to find a hunt-ready setup of this quality for any less!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file