Epic Day In The Water! 8/5/12

2»

Replies

  • Joupdog1Joupdog1 Posts: 1,416 Officer
    Catalyst wrote: »
    I love all of the Joupdog reports. Like somebody else said, reminds me of summer as a kid fishing anything that held water. We used to fish every bridge, dock, jetty, lake etc...
    I don't know how old Joupdog is but I think fishing everyday and posting reports is a lot better than what a lot of kids his age are doing this summer.
    Keep up the good work.

    Just wanted to thank everyone for the overwhelming support! And for the record Joupdog is 16. Thanks again- Joupdog1's Dad
  • Marker772Marker772 Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Thanks for telling us where the action is at. Heading there now since the skies are blue again
  • DarcizzleDarcizzle Posts: 94 Deckhand
    Great job joupdog1!! For 16, you are truly a pro @ this sport! All you need is that TV show & a boat! You'll be ready to catch em up anytime, anywhere! Looking fwd to more posts.
    ~Darcie Lynne

    "No Guts, No Glory."
  • Go MongoGo Mongo Posts: 2,107 Captain
    Good work joupdog. Keep the reports coming.
    “Every day is a new day. It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway, The Old Man and the Sea
  • Austin MitchellAustin Mitchell Posts: 361 Officer
    Marker772 wrote: »
    Thanks for telling us where the action is at. Heading there now since the skies are blue again

    Went out there this morning and got some nice flounder and trout
    logo-bottom.png
  • Joupdog1Joupdog1 Posts: 1,416 Officer
    Marker772 wrote: »
    Thanks for telling us where the action is at. Heading there now since the skies are blue again

    I was out there this afternoon, we hooked some really nice snook! Thanks everyone
  • FishFeverFishFever Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    Sweeeeet... Nice day.
  • PaulBoatPaulBoat Posts: 4,389 Officer
    Although I don't do a lot of inshore fishing, I still do love your reports kid... keep them coming...

    I have a 15' whaler that we can take on the river... I'll trailer it up your way... you teach me some inshore action, I'll take you out on the big boat and catch you a wahoo... with Joupdad's permission of course :)

    Sent from my Droid on "THIS side"
  • flys downflys down Posts: 60 Deckhand
    Nice Score, but what kind of Lunker Sauce are you smearing on the foregrips that make them so desirable :rolleyes
  • Joupdog1Joupdog1 Posts: 1,416 Officer
    PaulBoat wrote: »
    Although I don't do a lot of inshore fishing, I still do love your reports kid... keep them coming...

    I have a 15' whaler that we can take on the river... I'll trailer it up your way... you teach me some inshore action, I'll take you out on the big boat and catch you a wahoo... with Joupdad's permission of course :)

    Sent from my Droid on "THIS side"

    Never caught a wahoo, sounds like a deal
  • robalorogrobalorog Posts: 495 Officer
    You guys were killin it. Great report and pics to back it up.You might of gave your buddy that fishing addiction we all have.
  • Joupdog1Joupdog1 Posts: 1,416 Officer
    robalorog wrote: »
    You guys were killin it. Great report and pics to back it up.You might of gave your buddy that fishing addiction we all have.

    He's a bass fisherman, but loves the saltwater now!
  • Austin MitchellAustin Mitchell Posts: 361 Officer
    robalorog wrote: »
    You guys were killin it. Great report and pics to back it up.You might of gave your buddy that fishing addiction we all have.

    If I had a water proof camera you'd see a lot more pics
    logo-bottom.png
2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file