Need A Crew / Want To Fish

Replies

• yardieyardie Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Couple of friends looking for anyone with a boat that wants to catch some yellowtails/muttons/mangrove snappers leaving out of ft lauderdale or Hollywood. Only objective is to leave with a cooler full of snappers. Willing to chip in for fuel, food and/or bait.
  • Forby94Forby94 Posts: 22 Greenhorn
    Looking for anyone who is willing to give me an opportunity on their boat. I can setup your trolling spread, cut your bait, rig up bait. Clean boat or gear. Simply keep you out on the water and have everything you need in good running condition. I'm free anytime of the day and doesn't matter when you want to go fishing. My name is Angelo and you can reach me at 561-281-0047.
  • MPonce192MPonce192 Posts: 47 Greenhorn
    Haven't done this in 7 years but I haven't done any Mahi fishing since last year and still awaiting to buy my boat hopefully by next year. So I have gone out with a few of you long long time ago. Looking for some Mahi fishing or mutton/grouper fishing I can go at any time. Used to do Yankee Capt a lot and have all my gear ready to go. PM or reply if needing 1 anytime ... Miami/Kendall Area I go as far as blackpoint and Ft Lauderdale. Tight Lines.
  • kc hunterkc hunter Posts: 319 Officer
    my name's CaseyI have a 20 foot Robalo center console I been fishing since I can walk I'm looking for somebody to help pay for gas bait and learn from I love learning new was to catch fish I'm there to catch fish not babysit I like all types of fishing I fish out of pe
  • broadcreekbroadcreek Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    I am in Fort Lauderdale till Sunday July 6th. If anyone needs an extremely experienced fisherman/spearfisherman, I can go all week. Happy to split costs. I have been coming down here all my life but do not want to do the charter thing again as I have had pretty bad luck.
    I fish offshore all the time up in south carolina but we are nearly 70 miles to the stream!
    I have all my dive gear here and also a few rods and some tackle. I have large tanks (130/100) that are ready for deep dives. I pretty much dive in about 100ft all the time up in SC and there is high currents and low visibility and of course monster sharks all over the place. Oh and I am 35 in good shape and a career firefighter from Hilton Head Island, SC.

You can watch this video on youtube and see some of my grouper kills. http://youtu.be/LJHiRxZ6Dro

Thanks for any interest. Just message me if you need an extra crewman. Happy 4th!
  • mconnermconner Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Might go out sunday out of Pennell's Marine in deerfield. PM me if interested.
  • Grumpy?Grumpy? Posts: 56 Greenhorn
    I'm 62yo man have been fishing in South Dade since I was 18yo. I have a 23' mako at Homestead Bayfront single engine.
    Im a stand up guy. And I just like being out there.
    Looking for same to fish weekends .
    PM me if intrested. Leave early come back early. Cause the crowds suck.
  • butler143butler143 Posts: 7 Greenhorn
    is anyone heading out boca/deerfield this weekend?
  • btr10aggiebtr10aggie Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    The Marines recently brought me to Florida and am a first time boat owner. I'm looking for anyone down to earth and can show me the ropes on the waters around South Florida. Experience is prefered, good company a must. I'm out most weekends and holidays and some evenings. Email bradleyroensch10 [at] gmail.com. 256 Sea Fox CC w/ 225 Merc out of Coconut Grove.
  • 803803 Posts: 175 Officer
    The Army is putting me through medical school down here and I am using what little free time I have to fish, which is not much due to school. I have extensive experience red fishing SC, but only minor experience chasing the shallow water fish here. Always open to fish with new people who know more than me or even those who don't. I have a flats boat and way too much gear.
    "Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing" Benjamin Franklin
  • *gps3010c**gps3010c* Posts: 172 Deckhand
    pm sent 803
  • GrillNGrillN Posts: 61 Deckhand
    29' C/C (33 OAL). Located in south Dade. Open to fishing with others on my boat. Split costs. PM if interested.
    Custom 29 Twin Yammies
    www.carrierdispatchllc.com
  • stoxbondsstoxbonds Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    42 YR old non-smoker who is in so fla quite often looking to fish on your boat. Willing to do almost any kind of fishing and share responsibilities/expenses. I have a 23 Regulator CC and fish regularly in NJ/NY waters and would be happy to return the favor if you're ever up north!

I will be in Boca area from 12/21- 1/3/15 and am willing to travel within reason north or south.
    Please contact me at STOXBONDS@GMAIL.COM

Thanks and tight lines!
  • flybycrb21flybycrb21 Posts: 30 Deckhand
    I have a 32' edgewater, live in Fort Lauderdale, will be fishing offshore a ton between now and September out of PE. If you have some offshore experience and are looking to go out more often, I'd love to have someone on board. Please pm me if you are interested
    803 wrote: »
    The Army is putting me through medical school down here and I am using what little free time I have to fish, which is not much due to school. I have extensive experience red fishing SC, but only minor experience chasing the shallow water fish here. Always open to fish with new people who know more than me or even those who don't. I have a flats boat and way too much gear.

Met a few good people last time I put a message out there... My fishing buddies are not always reliable schedule wise so always looking for new faces to fish inshore with around Ft. lauderdale to the upper keys.
    "Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing" Benjamin Franklin
  • broadcreekbroadcreek Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    HI I will be in Lauderdale until next saturday and am wondering if anyone needs a crew member. I posted here last summer but didnt get any responses but am hoping this time will be different. I am from Hilton Head Island South Carolina and am a very experienced offshore/inshore fisherman and diver/spearfisherman(I always bring my tanks and spear gear). I have won 2 cobia tournaments at home in the past two years in my boat. My family has a condo in lauderdale by the sea and I have been coming down my whole life(I'm 36 married with kids). I usually just dive/spearfish and take a charter but I was hoping to get some local fisherman experience instead of the charters. If you are going fishing this week, please give me a call. I promise I won't dissapoint. I am happy to pay gas/expenses. I usually can get pilchards off the beach in front of my condo if that helps any. You can watch some of my grouper spearfishing here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJHiRxZ6Dro&feature=youtu.be

I am a Firefighter/Paramedic in Hilton Head

you can call me or text me at 912-four four one -9016
    Thanks for reading! I can't wait to get down there and out of the horrible pollen up here!
  • mboymboy Posts: 33 Deckhand
    43 yr old Prof male looking for boat in need of a crew.

Have a tremendous amount of my own gear, 35+ yrs fishing (mostly in the North East), former boat owner with many many years on water.

Can rig, pilot, put out spread, get kites up, etc etc.

of course split all expenses.

Located in Pompano so Boca to Ft Lauderdale would be ideal.

Thank you.
  • Sarah's WaySarah's Way Posts: 24 Greenhorn
    Looking for a couple of experienced guys/ gals that want to Fish the Pompano Rodeo tomorrow and Saturday.
    I had a couple of guys drop out last second. PM me if you are interested.
  • HJaredHJared Posts: 213 Deckhand
    Haller if u need one or two I am down
  • will i amwill i am Posts: 314 Officer
    Experienced angler. Miami and homestead area are my best. Work in a tackle shop so gear and bait is alot cheaper with me. My days off are during the week and sunday nights. Got all my own gear and will put money for gas/bait. 7862277097 -william
  • remel1993remel1993 Posts: 502 Officer
    Nevermind, got my own boat.
    If I dont answer my phone call, either Im fishing or riding my motorcycle. -Salty Bike Life
  • fwbguy12fwbguy12 Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    I just moved down to Dania Beach 2 months ago ... I'm from the panhandle . I don't have a boat or really know where to go . I really big into inshore fishing but also love offshore . I have fished in tournaments and I'm experienced. I'm looking for someone that is looking for someone to split the cost of fuel , ice, bait, and boat clean up at the end of the day . If anyone is interested shoot me a text ! I work offshore quiet a bit so if I don't respond right back that is way . My name is Nate 850 582 7243. Hope to hear from you guys...
  • HeartNShoalHeartNShoal Posts: 937 Officer
    Looking for an experienced inshore angler as a fishing partner mainly for Flamingo and Chokoloskee. Some Biscayne flats and Govt. Cut too. I have a 2015 Egret 189 and a 2005 Hells Bay Pro w/ new engine so all of ENP/inshore S FL is my playground.

Fish 90% artificials/spin for tarpon, snook, redfish, occasionally trout. Looking to do some bonefish and permit on occasion too. Sight fishing, flats, shoreline, bays, creeks, pole & troll etc. Willing to accommodate some interspersed fly fishing but not something I do at the moment.

95% of the trips are weekend trips. The two main fishing partners I have fish a lot during the week which is why I'm posting. The trips don't cost much, like $50 a piece for Flamingo all in with food, fuel, ice, etc. I leave out of Homestead.

PM me if interested.
  • ktingkting Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    Going out this weekend for some tunas

kevin T
    786-371-9589

$50.00 to fish and #20.00 for ice
  • CaptainHeikoCaptainHeiko Posts: 131 Deckhand
    HEiko Winkler
    18" bayliner (not a fishing boat but rigged on some rod holders and go out 15miles no problem)
    Always looking for guys to take out or go out on someone elses boat

Fort Lauderdale
    Turtle Time -
    236cc Key Largo - 200HP Mercury
    JKbIqtU.jpg
  • wataviewNYwataviewNY Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    Experienced captain, angler and diver. Located Miami Beach. willing to travel. Can fish most days/nights. Got all my own gear and will put money for gas/bait.

Clay
    516-353-9482
    Anyone want to do a midweek trip this week or next down around Flamiingo (or Biscayne /Upper Keys) I have a poling skiff (Mitzi 17) or open to a kayak trip. Medical school has only allowed me time to fish that way 4 or 5 times so I am far from the most experienced fisherman in that area but have had some success with Snook and redfish down that way.
  • HJaredHJared Posts: 213 Deckhand
    I'm down I can go whenever with short notice
  • Carolina flareCarolina flare Posts: 92 Deckhand
    Anyone want to split a 2 doz gogs and fish on my boat on Friday? 12/18. Can fish from Boca to port ev. Boat is 23 cc. Plan on flying kites before the front. Only issue is I still have to get kids to school so it won't be super early trip. Let me know.
  • Markus_GermanyMarkus_Germany Posts: 21 Greenhorn
    Christmas Fishing in Fort Lauderdale

On my way to the keys i am staying in fort lauderdale from 24/12 to 12/26 - is anybody crazy enough fishing on christmas? i am experienced, bring my own gear and put money in the tank... thanks markus

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file