Need A Crew / Want To Fish

If you have a boat and you're going fishing and you have room for some additional anglers , please post up your name and contact phone number. There are plenty of experienced anglers and boat brush operators that would be more than happy to help you fill those seats.

If you're boatless and looking for a ride and don't mind helping out with everything from ice to fuel to scrubbing the boat when you get back, please post up your name and contact phone number.

Catch um up and don't forget to post up a fishing report when you get back!

Replies

• Lucky7Team2Lucky7Team2 Posts: 6,794 Officer
    #1 Boat **** ready to go!
  • Lostmen DanLostmen Dan Posts: 71 Greenhorn
    Dan Earle
    954-261-9563

18' Lostmen by East Cape Canoes
    Looking to trade off a few trips to Flamingo, Chokoloskee or Upper-Middle Keys flats for a trip offshore. Dying to get a phin or bonita on fly.
    29 years old, fishing Flamingo for 30 years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • snookyjsnookyj Posts: 1,687 Officer
    Jeremy Martinez
    305 345 1600

38' Egg Harbor/ 25' Mako w/a

I'm off at least 2 days during the week and i'm off every other weekend...ready to fish!!!
  • PetealanPetealan Posts: 274 Officer
    I have a raft and a yoyo, I could use some help paddling. If you have a paddle and another yoyo please e-mail me.
  • superdolphsuperdolph Posts: 54 Deckhand
    #1 Boat **** ready to go!

lol Ernie....
  • copout@castawayscopout@castaways Posts: 5,779 Officer
    #1 Boat **** ready to blow!
  • Lucky7Team2Lucky7Team2 Posts: 6,794 Officer
    Petealan wrote: »
    I have a raft and a yoyo, I could use some help paddling. If you have a paddle and another yoyo please e-mail me.

Two big yoyo's posted right above me...
  • floridanickfloridanick Posts: 174 Officer
    Will fish for beer 954-609-8742 nick Hallandale area
  • GeekedUpGeekedUp Posts: 62 Greenhorn
    I'll check here when I'm heading out on the weekend and I'm light a crew member or two.

I usually fish out of Hilsboro Inlet or Government Cut when I'm in Miami. 75% of the time I'm out of Hilsboro Inlet though.

2000 25' Aquasport CC, twin 150s. Just ask that we split fuel/bait when we fish. I clean my own boat and make plenty of ice at home.
    Team Geeked Up
    (aka floffshore on THT)
  • Indian River JoelIndian River Joel Posts: 362 Officer
    Looking to inshore fish in Miami/Homestead area one weekend. I would like to target permit and/or bonefish. I will pay all fuel and bait costs. I have plenty of inshore gear to share as well if need be
    "Indian River" Joel
    www.wadefishingflorida.com
    321-402-9881
  • australianinfloridaaustralianinflorida Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    hey all.

im from Australia but will be over in Florida, Fort Lauderdale for thanksgiving with my girlfriend.
    im hoping to do as much fishing and shooting as possible in the 2 weeks im here in Florida.

im more then happy to pay my way with regards to running costs...(i hate free loaders!!!)

cheers
    Nick
  • copout@castawayscopout@castaways Posts: 5,779 Officer
    rules are rules! Pics of GF....
  • Grumpy?Grumpy? Posts: 56 Greenhorn
    I have a 23 Ft Mako at Homestead Bayfront looking for some fisherman that wants to split expenses on an Early Saturday. Catch speedos see if we can get a wahoo of the edge or troll for dolphin (probably small I haven't seen anything big). But if you want to fish. Split gas and oil will be about $ 50.00 for you.
    , other than that I get along with everybody. Fishing trip ....
    Robert.
  • snooknreds2snooknreds2 Posts: 514 Officer
    Saturdayoctober 20th my dad and 2 of his buddies are coming into town for a chartered fishing trip, all day on sat, the 20th.

We need one more guy to fill the trip, wanna come? It cost $150/guy if all 6 spots are filled

The boat is off Hilsboro blvd in Deerfield beach
    A lazy fisherman is a boater!!
  • bobert421bobert421 Posts: 393 Deckhand
    Looking to get more time on a boat. Don't have a running boat at the current time. Actually looking to get rid of it (16' jon boat) for something bigger and more reliable. I grew up fishing and on a boat on the Gulf coast. I have plenty of tackle for inshore and offshore fishing. Can rig lines, bait, etc... Can throw a cast net too. Atleast my 6' net anyway. Don't mind getting up early and staying out all day.

I am more than willing to help with the cost of the trip and clean up afterwards. I have strips and some other bait in my freezer right now.

Available most Fridays and Sundays depending on the time of the year with my work. Not looking to go out and party, just want to fish to keep my freezer well stocked.

Send me a pm for phone number or to set up a trip.
    New Facebook page, REPORT PICTURES HERE----> ChumBucket Fishing

276076f7-540f-451a-8de4-ba7229b19a11_zps746ac5e0.jpg
  • GamekillaGamekilla Posts: 461 Officer
    Coming to town on the 3 and 4th of November and would love to fish offshore. It will be me and my girlfriend. I am experienced, will split costs and help with whatever needs to be done. Have my own gear if needed.

I would offer fishing here on the west coast if anybody would be willing to trade.
  • hit-n-runhit-n-run Posts: 6 Greenhorn
    Another boat ho ready to go! I can fish, mate, clean fish and boat any weekend and during the next week. I am starting a new job possibly on Monday, NOV 1. Be glad to split costs, fuel, bait, ice, beer, etc.....

Scott Carr
  • hit-n-runhit-n-run Posts: 6 Greenhorn
    Give me a call 561.843.0824 ask for Scott
  • australianinfloridaaustralianinflorida Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    just checked in for the Air Berlin flight to Miami!! no more frezzing my Australian butt of for 2 weeks!!!

bring on the fishing!!
  • McGinleyMcGinley Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Looking to get on a boat for fishing/diving or whatever.
    I am renting a quite place in Sailboat Bend with no fixed bridge ocean access via the North Fork.
    Other than that I can offer tank fills or boat gas as compensation.
    I moved back from Dallas specifically to spend more time: fishing/spearfishing/diving/sailing/being on the water.
    I have a flexible schedule and the need to catch some fish.
  • ChampL94ChampL94 Posts: 83 Deckhand
    Any Open spots? I have 2 friends that want to go fishing and we will help from Gas $$ to scrubbing the boat down after. Number is 561-281-0047
  • Ocean HitchhikerOcean Hitchhiker Posts: 30 Deckhand
    Anyone got an extra spot tomm? Cash, gear, etc. can do anything on the boat, drive, run a kite, high speed troll. Text (972) 607-4212. Or private message.
  • clockmanclockman Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    I'll be in South Fl 1/31-2/6 and would appreciate a day on the water with and experienced cap't . Witt share expenses and good homor. 610-304-1910
  • ZimmerNoleZimmerNole Posts: 9,244 Officer
    Name is Kevin, 24 yr old FSU alumni living in Plantation, FL and working in Miami. I know I'm young, but I'd say I've got a good head on my shoulders. I do a lot of fishing out of a kayak (salt, fresh, inshore, offshore)

I'm always looking to get out for a day out on the water. I'm prompt (on time) and always willing to help out with anything needed. I have my own gear and can pay my fair share of bait/fuel/food etc. I'm always willing to bring beer or booze if allowed on board and NEVER afraid to earn my boat washing merit badge. If you're looking for a fishing buddy who isn't a total googan feel free to call/text me at 954-605-3191

"We were given TWO ears and ONE mouth for a reason" I will listen, obey the rules of your boat and I'm always willing to LEARN if you're willing to TEACH about new techniques/tips/general life lessons

Tight lines everyone!
    Heroes On the Water
    South Florida Chapter Coordinator
    https://www.facebook.com/HOWSouthFloridaChapter

"Helping find peace for those who fought to defend it!" :USA
    FREEDOM CAPTURED!

FSU Alumni GO NOLES!!! >>
    >

2013 Hobie Outback
  • Ocean HitchhikerOcean Hitchhiker Posts: 30 Deckhand
    Anyone got a spot tomm. I have kites and gear.
  • Skunk ApeSkunk Ape Posts: 3,848 Captain
    Looking for a bluegill or shell cracker charter,will supply bologna sammys and pbr's .
  • RyanMcRyanMc Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    I have a new 20' CS JVX w/ 10' power pole, wireless trolling motor, poll & polling platform. Will cover all expenses for an experienced angler who knows how and where to fish for bonefish, reds, snook, trout, tarpon in Flamingo, Biscayne Bay, or 10,000 islands. Call Ryan @ 305-986-9500. I am a bass fisherman converted to inshore salt trying to gain knowledge and experience from whomever I can.
  • GamekillaGamekilla Posts: 461 Officer
    Looking to fish on the East coast. Have plenty of experience and gear. Willing to split gas and help with all boat responsibilities. I have a boat in Naples and would be willing to reciprocate. Im 29 and usually fish with my girl friend who is pretty easy on the eyes or my brother who is a marine mechanic. We are a great asset to any boat captain. Ft Lauderdale would be best but willing to travel.
  • PetealanPetealan Posts: 274 Officer
    Would your gf come alone? :rotflmao
  • SaltH2OSportsmanSaltH2OSportsman Posts: 148 Officer
    I have a small 10 ft jon boat if use full. I have a lot of experience and I live in Hollywood. Like to fish inshore and offshore. I have some inshore and offshore gear. Can help with all boat responsibilities when done. Can rig rods and get bait or anything you want me to do Ill do it. I'm a fast learner. I know spots inshore and offshore. Ill do what ever you need me to do. In the summer I can go out weekdays and weekend not in the summer like now I can only go out on week ends. PM me if interested. Names Mark. Thanks looking forward to it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file