Heat on verge of Defeat

2»

Replies

• treetopflyntreetopflyn Posts: 3,937 Officer
    Mister-Jr wrote: »
    He's has averaged 30 and 10 in the playoffs and Miami wouldn't be in game 7 without him. Did any great ones win a title alone?

Not sure I understand your question. Are you trying to say "The King" is doing it all by himself?

What I am saying is that "The Great ones" know how to close out a game. Vary VARY rarely would you ever see MJ, Magic, Bird etc etc miss field goals or free throws at the end of game when the game was on the line. The same can't be said for "The King"

"The king" is a great playa but a closer he is not.
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 25,908 AG
    Is all that just your opinion or do you have anything to back it up?
    Vote for the other candidate
    Yes I have seen it or should i say not seem it from "the king" with my own eyes over and over and over and over and it's not just my "opinion" it's the "opinion" of MANY people that follow basketball and MOST outside of Miami.

Also the difference is when MJ did take the final shot or game winning free throws rarely did he miss.
  • Stroker AceStroker Ace Posts: 334 Officer
    Finals here we come. What else you naysayers got?
    Weren't they on the finals last year as well?
  • swinsond1971swinsond1971 Posts: 183 Officer
    Yep Heat on the verge of defeat. Yeah Lebron sucks. Another crappy performance by the King with over 30 pts and what a dozen reb.
  • RollinRollin Posts: 1,521 Captain
    HEAT WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • Lobstercatcher229Lobstercatcher229 Posts: 4,843 Officer
    Stephen A. Smith predicts an OKC win in 6. We shall see what happens.
  • frankfrank Posts: 12,231 AG
    Fun watching the heat beat the celtics tonight, if it ain't the LAKERS it might as well be them, so long as the celtics lose
    No political signature
  • RollinRollin Posts: 1,521 Captain
    Stephen A. Smith predicts an OKC win in 6. We shall see what happens.
    He also said they couldn't beat the Celtics !!!!
  • SaltydawgSaltydawg Posts: 1,280 Officer
    Anybody that trashes Lebron doesn't know basketball. This heat team prior to tonight was worse than the Cleveland teams Lebron played on. He has carried this team To the finals, it is now up to the rest of the team to win the Championship. Unfortunately I don't see Miami having enough fire power for OKC, but that is not Lebron's fault.
  • Lobstercatcher229Lobstercatcher229 Posts: 4,843 Officer
    Saltydawg wrote: »
    Anybody that trashes Lebron doesn't know basketball. This heat team prior to tonight was worse than the Cleveland teams Lebron played on. He has carried this team To the finals, it is now up to the rest of the team to win the Championship. Unfortunately I don't see Miami having enough fire power for OKC, but that is not Lebron's fault.

I didn't see them having the firepower to overcome the Pacers or the Celtics. I guess that is why they play the game. I hope there is another Heat miracle.
  • FlashFlash Posts: 11,002 AG
    frank wrote: »
    Fun watching the heat beat the celtics tonight, if it ain't the LAKERS it might as well be them, so long as the celtics lose

ANYONE but the Lakers !!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • FrisbeeFrisbee Posts: 2,315 Officer
    Quite upsetting to have picked Miami to win the East and then watch them play "One Man" BB for the greater part of the game.
    I also had them beating San Antonio in the finals...because I thought Manute Durant would be out with an injury by now.
  • Fly HookerFly Hooker Posts: 4,195 Officer
    Hope to see a good final series!!!
  • Cane PoleCane Pole Stuart, FLAPosts: 9,563 Admiral
    Being the underdog might be an advantage at this point.

Lebron will do his part. Somebody's gotta shut down Durant though.
2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file