Hotspur Fishing Report 5 11 2012

Got talked into another last minute trip with noaa forecast @ 3-5' Friday. Took Chuck and Officer Rob from AZ off to find the mahi bite. Really need to get back to work and see if we are still in business:banghead. Fish have been chewing with the barometer bouncing up and down.
Had 10 fish in the first 1 hour of fishing and ended up with 25 for the day. Released numerous schoolies to grow bigger.

Replies

• KINIBKINIB Posts: 350 Officer
    Nice!!
  • BottomBumpinBottomBumpin Posts: 884 Officer
    great work finding a window of opportunity!!!
  • benchmarkbenchmark Posts: 204 Officer
    Kini, the coastal commander we got from you is in need of a recert, what do i need to do to make it happen?
    thanks, Scott
  • CEE-STUDCEE-STUD Posts: 108 Officer
    What kind of conditions did you find them on?
    "Life is like a metal stud wall. Once you've laid your track, it's just one stud at a time. Until you're hung and finished."
  • JW_Ivey01JW_Ivey01 Posts: 154 Officer
    Nice work.:thumbsup
  • ShelShel Posts: 1,005 Officer
    Great job guys! :thumbsup
  • Let's Go AmigoLet's Go Amigo Posts: 2,241 Captain
    Blackened mahi sandwich....yes!
  • loweballzloweballz Posts: 216 Officer
    Excellent report!! Nice work.
    1987 261 Mako CC twin 2006 175hp Suzuki four strokes
    1978 14' Seanymph 15 hp Evinrude
  • pilingjunkypilingjunky Posts: 2,044 Officer
    Shew! Thatsamessamahi. :hail

:banana
  • Options
    benchmark wrote: »
    Kini, the coastal commander we got from you is in need of a recert, what do i need to do to make it happen?
    thanks, Scott

call the local coast guard station and they will direct you. be ready to spend about 650/ forget who i used but they are on baymeadows
  • Sea SnakeSea Snake Posts: 5,020 Admiral
    Scott....mine needs to be re-packed also....but it's a coastal compact....I called this guy named Joe, he's right past the Harley Davidson place on Baymeadows (8535 baymeadows #57 to be exact).

I have two numbers one is 739-3575...and the other one is 563-0931...those are the guys that do the re-packing.

Steve
  • Options
    Sea Snake wrote: »
    Scott....mine needs to be re-packed also....but it's a coastal compact....I called this guy named Joe, he's right past the Harley Davidson place on Baymeadows (8535 baymeadows #57 to be exact).

I have two numbers one is 739-3575...and the other one is 563-0931...those are the guys that do the re-packing.

Steve

Thats him. He has done 2 for me. make sure he gives you a price.
  • C&H LuresC&H Lures Posts: 128 Officer
    Give me a call at the shop this morning, we have a place that does the repacks for us. 904-992-9600, Thanks!
    Brian Ferrell
    C&H Lures Ultimate Tackle Center

13051 Beach Blvd.
    Jacksonville, FL

904-992-9600
    1-800-458-5873
    http://www.candhlures.com
    Brian@CandHLures.com
  • Zero BalanceZero Balance Posts: 11 Greenhorn
    Dang Scott!! Nice fins. I thought Bob was going to go with you??

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file