Black Panthers: Race War For Trayvon

1235»

Replies

• CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    Popeye wrote: »
    Tater, I would demand Both motors be overhauld.
    If one has issues the other will follow. Those motors are a match off the same line.
    You are way behind the curve. This is the boat I'M selling, not buying. The one I'm buying only has 100hrs and is fine, mine has way over a thousand and a little water injestion. You don't overhaul a motor because a lower unit on a 300HP motor lets go. They do it all the time.
    If you are buying a 32' Regulator for $60k or so you can demand whatever you want for repairs but you ain't gettin' it. :)
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • PopeyePopeye Posts: 14,296 Officer
    I would still demand it! If you were me.
    When I was younger, I could remember anything...

whether it had happened or not.

Mark Twain
  • fins4mefins4me Posts: 13,892 AG
    Could you guys do me a favor???? When the race war starts let me know,,,, doubt I will notice it around here.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
  • PhescadorPhescador Posts: 3,816 Officer
    CaptTater wrote: »
    You are way behind the curve. This is the boat I'M selling, not buying. The one I'm buying only has 100hrs and is fine, mine has way over a thousand and a little water injestion. You don't overhaul a motor because a lower unit on a 300HP motor lets go. They do it all the time.
    If you are buying a 32' Regulator for $60k or so you can demand whatever you want for repairs but you ain't gettin' it. :)

Can we set up some sort of payment plan? I'll give you $15k down.
    Ewe Inn Joy Mice Elf.
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    Phescador wrote: »
    Can we set up some sort of payment plan? I'll give you $15k down.
    That hasn't worked out for me so far. :) If I can break your knees when you a miss a payment we can probably make a deal.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • PopeyePopeye Posts: 14,296 Officer
    RACE WAR!
    When I was younger, I could remember anything...

whether it had happened or not.

Mark Twain
1235»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file