PB 3.19.12

NELBAGNELBAG Posts: 251 Officer
Well the plan was to get on the Cobia bite today as I have been hearing scattered reports. We hit the beach at Phipps Park in Lake Worth and are greated by 2-4' seas and a erroded beach. We disscussed for awhile and decided to charge the surf at 7am. We hit 100' and throw out flat lines and start jigging with DOA swimming mullets. Hour into the trip..nada..so we decide to paddle back out and north as the east wind has blown us in. My buddy Hoke trolls a DOA Terror Eyz in golden bream and is slammed by this gal in 65'. Ends up being 45"

I am about 200 yards away in 75' and get hit on the swimming mullet. Hoke comes over to brag on his catch and see's I am hooked up to a nice cobe :nono. After I hit him once and bleed him out I get him graffed in the lower jaw and bring em in. Ends up being 47".

We come near the breakers and I pick up a blue runner and send him back out. Not 5 mins later i am hooked up to another nice cobe...but he spits it near the yak :banghead and that pretty much ends our day..We paddle to PB inlet and back to land. Another great day on the water.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file