Nikon announces $500 price drop for D700.

Which ever one(s) of you little boys complained about quotes in the signature should be ashamed of yourself. :blowkiss

Instead of complaining to the moderators you should just quit playing on this board.

Replies

• Cane PoleCane Pole Stuart, FLAPosts: 9,576 Admiral
    ....story of my life...
  • mississippi macmississippi mac Posts: 4,215 Officer
    gotta make room for the d800's....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Real White Dog

if you can't catch a fish...catch a buzz....
    #12976, joined 8-17-2002
  • ChuckcChuckc Posts: 4,394 Captain
    I suspect my Brother will be a buyer at that price.
  • mississippi macmississippi mac Posts: 4,215 Officer
    Chuck....
    are you and your brother close???? ;)

tim
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Real White Dog

if you can't catch a fish...catch a buzz....
    #12976, joined 8-17-2002
  • ChuckcChuckc Posts: 4,394 Captain
    He's 10 years older and 1,760 miles away unfortunately. Too bad, he's got a bunch of nice glass I could borrow otherwise.
  • WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,414 Officer
    Anyone else a Thom Hogan reader? He caught an interesting point about the D700 price drop. If what he says is right - and we will know soon enough - I'm in and will put off the lens purchase I was planning for the Spring. The entire blog post is worth a read (Feb 25th.)

From the blog:

Dealers on Friday got some new pricing from Nikon, specifically on the D700. The new suggested price is soon going to be US$2199 (currently US$2699). But here's an interesting kicker: there apparently won't be a minimum advertised price (MAP) associated with that, which would mean we'll likely see someone drop under the US$2000 mark.

http://bythom.com/index.htm
    Which ever one(s) of you little boys complained about quotes in the signature should be ashamed of yourself. :blowkiss

Instead of complaining to the moderators you should just quit playing on this board.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file