cobia 2/23

124»

Replies

• BoattronicsBoattronics Posts: 5,070 Admiral
    Oh snap. I dont think there is any going back now, all we need is Kevin and Chris and we got us a party!

Got cobia? I do! LMAO!
    Tony Eden-
    Certified, licsensed and insured, Marine Electronics and rigging master, and "Dream boat" build winner with 20 years of professional experience.
    Boattronics.net
    Over 80 seperate, recent reviews from captains on this forum-
    http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?5295-Recent-Boattronics-reviews!
    Please call with any questions or a free estimate for the lowest price/best work available!
    904-545-1270
  • sharkatak1089sharkatak1089 Posts: 6,407 Officer
    Oh snap. I dont think there is any going back now, all we need is Kevin and Chris and we got us a party!

Got cobia? I do! LMAO!
    hahaha tony, you gotta have my back on this one dude
    I am choice.
    Please don't try to interject with reason, it only further confuses the matter.
  • brad safreedbrad safreed Posts: 562 Officer
    alright alriiiiight already. i knew when i posted this report, the fullon **** would come out of the woodwork and find something to argue about. BUT, you guys have really impressed me (with just how far you can twist a thread)......turning this into an egret war is not what i wanted. NO. stop now. this is not an egret thread.

that being said, if i ever want to fish on a big ugly inefficient hull, i'll borrow my friend's 18MA. thanks but no thanks.

I know right. You posted a cobia report from a different area of the state in the Northeast section because you wanted to help everyone out, right?
    I apologize for ruining your thread that has helped so many people. :rotflmao

By the way, that MA18 is a very nice boat. Should be a cobia catching machine.
  • BoattronicsBoattronics Posts: 5,070 Admiral
    I just think everyones a bit tense 'cause the winds been blowing for so long. The feesh will be here soon enough, and one of these days, the wind will stop blowing.
    Tony Eden-
    Certified, licsensed and insured, Marine Electronics and rigging master, and "Dream boat" build winner with 20 years of professional experience.
    Boattronics.net
    Over 80 seperate, recent reviews from captains on this forum-
    http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?5295-Recent-Boattronics-reviews!
    Please call with any questions or a free estimate for the lowest price/best work available!
    904-545-1270
  • Sea SnakeSea Snake Posts: 5,020 Admiral
    COBIA TASTE LIKE CRAP TOO...

...JUST SAYIN'.........:grin

GOTTA SMOKE THE BIG ONES TO BE ABLE TO EAT 'EM.
  • dlagatordlagator Posts: 780 Officer
    Sea Snake wrote: »
    COBIA TASTE LIKE CRAP TOO...

...JUST SAYIN'.........:grin

GOTTA SMOKE THE BIG ONES TO BE ABLE TO EAT 'EM.

I'll take those cobia fillets off of your hands...I'll even trade you some catfish nuggets for'em....
  • Options
    Egrit ah Egret! LMAO
  • Captain BrianCaptain Brian Posts: 336 Officer
    Got cobia? I do! LMAO![/QUOTE]

:blahblah
  • brad safreedbrad safreed Posts: 562 Officer
    Egrit ah Egret! LMAO

Hung out with you and your wife at Ft George several times and you were always cool to me so I don't want to get in a forum pizzing match; however, if you read the entire thread you will realize that it turned into trash talk very quickly(because it's a deceptive report). My post about the Egret was just that.. trash talk in response to a jab the OP made about flats boats and fishing for Cobia.

I'm still waiting on that phone call, sharky.
  • snake birdsnake bird Posts: 1,023 Officer
    I'm still waiting on that phone call, sharky.
    call him up sharky!
  • Captain BrianCaptain Brian Posts: 336 Officer
    What? No more speak of ling cod?? They must already be here! :blahblah :dance
  • Sea SnakeSea Snake Posts: 5,020 Admiral
    You mean these nasty things ??

hurryandtakethepicture.jpg
124»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file